DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KiMurdock62:
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Wow, where's my big a*** margarita?? I'm like so jealous!!

I second that, Christine! Big Grin

It's good to be me. Big Grin

Bill, you have a PM.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Jason,
Were you using a helmet camera for the videos you posted before?

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
chuckt,you got mail.i was wrong..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Mustangs can fly!!

1:38 and 4:10 into video Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLQuXzQYQr0

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Just off the PRP website. If your chasing the IronMan, here is another chance. Hope to see you there.

JR DRAGSTERS TO COMPETE AT PRP SUMMIT PRO AM EVENT
Jr Dragster competitors will now have one more Summit Pro Am event with the addition of PRP on August 15, 2009. PRP will run two gamblers races on Saturday for 8-11 year olds and 12-17 years olds. Car and driver entry fee will be $80 with first round buy backs $35. Payout for each class will be: Winner $400, Runner-Up $150, and Semis $50. Winners will receive an Ironman and runner-up will receive a trophy. All awards will be paid in savings bonds.

http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bill, no mail or PM... are you saying you got the pics?

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i was wrong on my email address.its bpandts@comcast.net I'm stupid I'm stupid I'm stupid

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'll send them when I get home tonight.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
jordan that was a helmet cam......works pretty good....forgot to have the microphone plugged in though.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to my buddy and teammate, Barry Barnett. Have a great one! And to those who don't know, he's broken his chicken wing addiction... so I hope you celebrate with your new addiction:

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Barry!!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Barry!!

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck -- what are those? Fried clams?

And thanks -- now you have me wanting wings... Rick's Sports Bar has the BEST wings, in my opinion. I think I need some, LoL. Cool

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Barry. Enjoy the day.
Dan

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KiMurdock62:
Chuck -- what are those? Fried clams?

And thanks -- now you have me wanting wings... Rick's Sports Bar has the BEST wings, in my opinion. I think I need some, LoL. Cool

Shrimp.

So I shouldn't mention that we were at Rick's last night then, for the all you can eat wings? Laughing Big Grin

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
happy birthday Shrimp, I mean Barry Obviously..
(shrimp----1 of my favorite meals)

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:

Shrimp.

So I shouldn't mention that we were at Rick's last night then, for the all you can eat wings? Laughing Big Grin

Mmmmm.... shrimp, LoL.

I know -- Wednesday Wing Night. Thanks for mentioning it, LoL Wink . I used to go a lot when it was Rick's Pizza Pub up the road.

I was at Test N Tune last night, though -- got to drive again, so I couldn't pass that up, you know. I guess Rick's will just have to wait for another day... Wings, Smirnoff, and big screen TVs... Smile

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Barry! You can eat whatever you want to!! Have a large margarita too!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Barry. Your how old Eyes You are one step closer to...RIP LOL Rolling Laughing Have a Happy Birthday and maybe the racing gods will shine upon you this weekend for a win.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Barry!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post