DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
congrats to the Bealko's , "TEAM GXP", on taking the best appearing car award at the ADRL race at PBIR this past weekend.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple Nickel II:
quote:
Originally posted by Red or Dead MOPAR:

Im not waiting till may to go down the track!

Oh come on Nick...

You already raced once this year (and went to the semi-finals as best I remember). Wink Big Grin

Hmm i guess i did go racing this year haha, in the rain too...
ED you still gonna be bangin gears with that new setup?
Steve like mark said i only recieved a total of two texts saturday morning, much better than getting up and hoping for a site update or calling the track non stop, I am a fan of it myself so far it was a good idea to add something like that.
Anybody hear about norwalk, ran 330ft on there opening day cause of conditions and moisture, I would of been happy with that, id be happy if they just let me in to do a burnout with the extra 30ft, even if i couldnt go down the track haha

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Nick I can clean the bench off and we could do some bench racing! Laughing Car

Posts: 2593 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ran 330’! Think of the parts they saved! That’s the next best thing to not running at all! boring

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Steve, I don't know if it helps you, but you can also sign up email addresses for the RainedOut service.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
congrats to the Bealko's , "TEAM GXP", on taking the best appearing car award at the ADRL race at PBIR this past weekend.

Congrats guys. That car is badass, obviously.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
we endevor to persevere

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Car sure does look good Rob. Nice 4.17 pass.

Tony and Gino nice runs at Z-max. Glad to see you guys got into the show.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I always thought I think it would be awsome to have a sixty foot bracket race. Would take all adantages away except for just having a good car. I just like to go down the track doesn't matter what they tell me to run ill be the first one in line to do it. Cant wait for openeing day!

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Mark

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
kevin...seriously?? 60 ft race?? in the racecars????? i have a better idea...how bout a pit vehicle race...bracket style...to the 330 or 660?? id be down with that!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the pit vehicle race. Also, I'm in the market for an enclosed trailer. If you know of any for sale, send me a PM. Thanks.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
If the weather keeps up like this, it looks like May 1st will be our first day out!

Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i hope it rains untill the end of may!!! I'm stupid

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Buddy of mine in NY said the weather up there is predicted to be rotten till June..He's probably coming down to PRP on the 30th for TT and the race on the 1st just to shake his car down with the new mill.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
Joey B my dad is possibly looking to sell his trailer...26ft haulmark... he hasnt really attempted much but i know he had looked at a few trailers too buy, im sure a good enough offer he would accept. 724-325-4352...
We need pit bike races i see so many other tracks that have pit bike races alot!

just saw the info on the track i have no idea we were getting a new sound system! YESSSSSSSS im loving that one... we can never hear a thing down at our pit... and now my dad wont miss 3rd round again like him and his buddy did last year haha!

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hemi2011:
Is PRP still planning on a test and tune and gamblers race this saturday? If so is the gamblers race after or during the t'n't, i have a new motor to test but if i make the drive i'd like to race if everything works ok

PRP's homepage does say the gamblers race is on for this Saturday. You pay the gamblers fee at the gate, take your time runs in the first 2 test and tune sessions, then listen for the call to the lanes for the gamblers.

I just hope Mother Nature cooperates.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck...Doug is coming down on the 30th possibly.. He would rather do the Gamblers..but if he is out early in the Gamblers do they still let you catch a couple of TT runs?

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
new sound system?? sweet! now when i announce..youll be able to hear me and the sweet jams that i will be playing in the background haha top gun soundtrack?? yuppp

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post