DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
jason, are you gonna drive the 4 door nova again?

you kick butt in that car.

i know we will be there one day because ihra added jrs to the program and running for a bond and an ironman

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Top Sportsman for us Obviously...

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bill, I'll see what I can do.

Kim, did you kick your dad out of the dragster seat?

I'll be cheering on the PRP guys at least one of those days.

My WFC III album is here:
http://s713.photobucket.com/al...llenge%20III%202009/

And I say again... PINTO BABY!!! Jared said they had to have the fuel stuff in the pic (Alford ran out of gas on the line, but got the win on a red light)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Very cool article about PRP racers from the Trib earlier this week:

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/...sports/s_634358.html

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Kim, did you kick your dad out of the dragster seat?

Chuck -- well I didn't kick him out... he offered to let me drive the dragster. Made enough runs that I qualified for my competition license, so that was pretty cool. That's the first time I've ever driven the dragster and the first time I've raced anything in about 7 years! It was a blast. THANKS AGAIN, DAD! Cool

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I noticed on the schedule that we have Ag 23rd as a tentative race day. Is there going to be something run on that day?

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bill Prest, check pm.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to drop a note to let u all know what a spectacular time we all had at Bristol last weekend. The World Footbrake Challenge is an event like no other I have ever been to. We had a pretty good representation from PRP, and with the class of racers there, our group did pretty well-- especially since a few were 1st timers to enter that kind of competition. We had a super condo to stay at, right across the street from the Nascar track, and the drag strip is right behind the asphalt track. We all ate really good--and a special thanks to Greg Miller for all the fine food we enjoyed. I took a camera with me, and have transferred the racing onto a VHS tape temporarily, until I send it out to get transferred onto a CD. I will give each participant a copy for themselves. I would also like to thank the girls--Brianna, Beth, and My wife Linda for all the work they did, in helping prepare, and cook for us guys. All in all, the weekend was spectacular, nice weather, great racing, a super nice facility, and I will attend every year, from now on. If any of you want to participate in some BRUTAL competition-- GO THERE !!! You will come back a BETTER racer. For all my friends that attended, and participated, all I can add is-- "Gentlemen, it has been an honor, and a pleasure to watch and film you in the field of battle " . Dean

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all winners! AJ, it was awesome to see you back on your game and driving well.....great job buddy!!! Congrats to Kevin Romeo in Street and Scotty "The Champ" Campbell in Top too!

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
X-2-- Congrats to AJ--Scotty-- and Kevin-- Great to see u guys in the winners circle--

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys it felt good to get back in it. Its much easier to drive well when the car is running great. Have to say thank you to my family, friends and the Bob George Race team for believing in me.

Dean it was pleasure having you along for the ride at Bristol. Can't wait until next year.

Congrats to the other winners and other finalits. Rich Penn RU in Street and Tim Dotts RU in Top.

Great jod to Ed Haberjack for laying a .017 package on me in the final. (Foelt like I was back at Bristol)

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Nice job everyone. Was some tight racing yesterday.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners, Russ "The Man" Benish getting the ol grand prix back out winning the second chance race, I think his worst light all day was a .017 lol. AJ Casini getting the runner up in mod after some awesome driving...Thinking our butt kickings we took last week paid off lol...Kevin driving old blue for the win in street... good job guys

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
not worthyscotty not worthy my hero!! not worthychuckt you have mail.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
boy i see how you regular racers rate!!"lol" tuner trasher guys get theire pictures on website but not the every weekend racer.. ConfusedLMAO!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
12 hours and no responses!! help

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I sure wish I knew what to tell you, not sure what is going on with the website...

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thought it was just me..hey how about that 80% chance of rain you guys had saturday?? Car

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
You want a reponse well, here's a response. Suck it

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
suk what???gino still the better fagnilli welcome censored
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
You want a reponse well, here's a response. Suck it

Photobucket