DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sunday update from thunder bally

Mark Romeo goes down 18 cars I believe
I carried both entries 4 rounds blew the tires off against obertanec after being 014 then lost to kentuckey hitter Anthony Blackburn in a double breakout. The 30k shootout Saturday went well was 001 both time shots the 007 and dead on 2 first round lost to Adam Davis in the $$ round my 014 to his 016 I'm under 001 taking 010 there goes my 1000. Russ went deep Saturday night I believe he was down to 10 maybe further.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
congrat to David Howard for bring home the ironman for team prp at the jr team finals this weekend in the 8-9 year old class, adam duche for his r/u in the 12-14 class and jacob benish for his r/u in the 15-17 class.

also to prp team number 1 for a 2nd place team in a close one. 1 point diff. between 1st and 2nd.

great job to all the jr s that attended this weekend. it was definitely a fun time.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Update on Nikki--Day 100

Day +36 and Nikki's 100th day in the hospital.
Posted 1 day ago
I can not believe it has been 100 days already. Sometimes it seems shorter and sometimes it seems like forever. Yet, Nikki never once asked when we are going home. First, I will start by saying last night was quiet until they gave Nikki lasix (diuretic) at 2am. That is just not nice! We will be getting platelets shortly, but I am not saying a word about how tonight will be. Today was okay. I think Nikki is on an every other type of schedule. What I mean by that is one day active and hungry, and the next tired with no appetite. Today was the tired day so tomorrow should be better if the pattern continues. Not much more to report today. Nikki got Remicade today and otherwise just her normal meds. We still have alot of work to do on her bloodwork but I guess it just takes time. I will admit that I am not very patient but recently read something that I liked about those who wait for Gods plan. I will try to remember and share it when I can. That is about all for tonight. I am sure I will have a good story tomorrow as I am excited that Bob will be bringing Ashley. Goodnight and God Bless! Karen

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Mark for his 1st in foot brake at Quaker!!

Congratulations to the Jr's. Woooowhooo!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
big congrats to mark,and a big thank you to aj casper for looking out for me at quaker city.and why doesnt prp update their photos anymore?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Dominic and Mason, that's awesome stuff.

Man, a lot of birthdays Friday. I got Scotty at Bristol, happy belated Nick and Larry.

Congrats to Mark Brewer on the footbrake win at QCR.

Congrats to all the juniors over this past weekend.

AJ and I split a raffle entry, and won 1 entry in to the 3 $10ks. It was an awesome race. I screwed up Saturday, had the tree in round 1, but couldn't cover. Had it again in the buy backs, but hogged up the stripe. Went dead on ruond 1 Sunday, but was real bad on the tree... couldn't beat the .061 in the other lane. Bought back, used a .020 package to beat a sweet S10. Late against Scott Macy in second round, cut the stripe to .005, but went under doing it. Mark Romeo was driving great all weekend, just seemed to be a magnet for .00x lights from the opponents though. It was some brutal competition, and I don't know if I ever saw so many .00x lights. The Run for the Money yesterday was the time trial... a .001 package won it. Any stories you might have heard about my behavior are probably true. Tongue help

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck, everything I heard and read was great! Way to show how special PRP racers are!! Did you see that I posted a picture of Nikki? I did it all by myself!! Aren't you proud?? Great to hear that everyone had a good time!! Good for all of you!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Forgot---Happy Birthday to everyone!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nobody answered me.does prp NOT update their winners photos anymore??i would love to have a copy of my photo.just to prove i have a couple friends. I'm stupidor tell me where i can get a copy.thanks hank

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bill they havent updated any pictures this season thus far. I do not know the reason why.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i think the winners pics on there are from last year before the bracket finals.
i know as far as the jrs are, they are being posted on the prp jr thread on here by a jr parent.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It looks like the pics are getting there, for the day's albums. Winner's pics haven't been put on but once this year I think. All the albums are here:
http://prpalbum.smugmug.com/

I'd imagine the July 12 album would be added soon.

It's always good to know someone, and to have friends. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary to Frank and Amy Romeo!! 25 years!! Congratulations!! Love birds!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary, Amy and Frank! Congrats!

Left you a message last night... obviously.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Is PRP having a TNT tonight?

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
Rolling Rolling Laughing Rollingomg thats funny shiot right there..

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
They updated the site looks like they are going tonight with the TNT and also opening the MX track.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
chuck,can you get my picture for me????

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Anyone planning on racing at the PRO AM next month? We are going to run Top Dragster and maybe stock if my other ride oppurtunity comes through.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
Rolling Rolling Laughing Rollingomg thats funny shiot right there..

The funny thing is that I got six time trials in tonight because hardly anybody showed up! Smile

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post