DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Traffic hasn't been bad for me on RT22 but the hours I travel may not be typical for everyone else and differ from the weekends.

I seen this morning they are cutting sections of concrete out so the work will continue for a few weeks or more I'd guess.

Just seems like a waste from my perspective but my specialty is in metalworking, not concrete.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
rain,rain,rain!!the story of prp.....guess you guys will have a 3 day wknd coming up huh???

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I couldn't even see across the river here in town, it was raining so hard.

Joey, you know where we'll be, same time.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah i was on the parkway when it started took traffic to a hault. I sure hope we make it up Friday that would be awesome a 3-day race weekend at home.

Aj

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
How does the Mike's Autobody Gamblers race work.
Do you pay an extra $20 to enter over the $25 TNT cost? If you go out in the first round can you continue to TNT?
How many slick cars ie dragsters show up for the Bad Boys & Girls night?

Posts: 84 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
STRAIGHT FROM THE PRP SITE: This Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is our "Hat - Trick" of racing! Due to the weather conditions and the closure of PRP on Wednesday July 30, 2008. We will have three days of racing. Friday is our weekly TNT. This is the Mike's Auto Body of Pittsburgh Shootout. This regular TNT will include a special Gambler's Race, where the winner is guaranteed $400. This special race is a monthly occurrence. It is compliments of Mike's Auto Body of Pittsburgh. This Gambler's is for Top and Modified Classes only.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Chris, 20.00 extra for gambler's race. And if you go out first round you still can tnt. As far as bad boyz and girlz, that I don't know.

Three days of racing, lots of brownies!! But I did hear a 30% chance of rain on Saturday. Start dancing Chuck!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Chris, BB/BG gets a smaller number of slick cars than a regular tnt night, but they're there. And I'm pretty sure Keith preps for them.

@#$%^& rain. I'll stick to thinking dry thoughts... nobody wants to see me dance. Big Grin

Yesterday, a contact in District 12 left me a message. Kudos to Penndot for the quick return call and info.

Route 22, in both directions, is restricted to 1 lane from Hanna's Town Road (where Liberty Trucking is at the bottom of the hill past the Climax) to 119. There will be no closures, 1 lane will always be open, so traffic should always move. It might get a little slow through the work zone if you get behind a truck, or when the work zone is active, but sounds like it will keep moving. Mark, Tom, anyone else out that way, if you learn otherwise, let us know.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hi Keith!!! Big Grin

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/personal?x_myspace_page=profile&u=1901050383

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I wonder if someone could do me a small favor. I need someone to record the Door Jamz race for me on August 9th. I'll supply the camcorder, spare battery and a couple of discs. The discs last about 30 minutes and are real simple to change out. I help out on the Bob Schmidt T/S Camaro and don't have the time to do this and I would like to see what happened with all the cars. I think this race will have a good turn-out as far as racers and I'd like to see some new faces ( hopefully ours ) in the finals rather than the Hemphill Express. Believe me, that isn't a knock against Tom by a long shot. He's brought this series to PRP, along with many other sponsors and we owe him, and the others, a big THANK YOU.

Dan

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hi chuck. didn't post anything, how did you know i was on? brianna says you know everything! there is construction on 22 where they said, it was fair but i don't like traffic Mad usually i'm not at the track on wed or fri but i probably will be cause don ickes has a broken foot ( somebody said chris got mad at him? LOL)Donnie should probably press charges against him, that way he can get back in the seat. (LMAO)i think i could be persuaded to be a witness for the prosecution. anyway we'll see what happens for fri

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Those guys just refuse to post the point standings in a timely manner huh?

1974 Pontiac Ventura
557 BBC Mild 12.5 comp E85 3800 LBS with driver best to date 9.89 at 138 mph with a crappy 1.49 60 ft

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i'm a witness!!i seen it all.. Cool Roll Eyes

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Points are updated but you have to scroll down below the big spreadsheet they have on the class pages and click on 2008 points standings.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Don't forget, time trials are starting at NOON both days this weekend.

Keith, I'm smarter than your average bear. Big Grin
I think Chris said, "Dad, I'm going to throw this '63 split window Vette at you, you catch it." And it didn't work. Cool Hopefully Don isn't down too long.

To make it a little easier:
Top points are HERE

Mod points are HERE

Street points are HERE

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
congrats to Mia Tedesco for winning the 12-14 year old age class and for taking home the " best appearing " award at the jr team finals at MIR this past weekend.
great job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mia! We heard last night at dinner when Nick got the call. That's awesome! Nice job Bill "Austin Coil" Turk! Big Grin

Congrats to Jacob Benish, Russ' nephew, for his runner up in the gambler's race at Dragway 42's junior event on Saturday.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
great job to the jr's..awsome job mia!!

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
hey ftd!!!are you still mad @ me.or did you calm down after a good night of sleep??

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
never mind i got my phone call......

Photobucket