DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Crudamore crudamore crudamore. You were only at my house one time and if I remember right you were tryin to make out with Tim's wife Karen. And she's your stepmom!!! And don't you remember, we wouldn't let you use the bathroom cause we thought you would put some sort of social disease on the seat? Anyhow, I doubt sincerly that you'll ever reach my age let alone close to it. (remember what I said about it being MY turn?)

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bob my dad and I made the trip to MIR for the pro am over the weekend... For the most part all went well went three rounds on sat in TD, went 004 red in the third round and he was .030 and three off his mark, oh well! Sunday was a good day also went two rounds lost to Hollywood Urban in the second round I was 20 and 8 thou under he was 004 dead on 8, good race. Car ran well went 7.31 at 179 on the brakes. Still alot left engine building tuned on Q16 VP and we were running C16 that isnt oxygenated. Good Weekend, glad to be back at the track.

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nice Kev!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
MadMonte and Bob Spelic check your PM's

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Nicely done Kevin. Gr8 to see you up and racing already. Urban usually is one bad dude so no shame. Hopefully you got some good practice for the local divisionals. I just got the lettering for my car last night so I should be ready this weekend but probably wont be out for a few weeks. Is PGH open Sunday May 1st?

Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yes, Lou, regular racing in all classes, no points, on May 1.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hey keith..let me appologize now for running your old butt over mid burnout haha although hopefully you wont be in my lane kicking rocks outta the way anymore

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
If you want to take a trip back in time, check out the newly updated PID site:
http://www.pittsburghinternationaldragway.com/

Awesome stuff! not worthy

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wow Matt, you almost had me there. Then I remembered how fast you moved, SLOOOW!!!Sleep Going to have to pick up the pace there young fella if your going to run me over even if I have slowed down over the years. Smile

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
does anyone know if they are racing other than the nitro jam cars on the friday night of that weekend?

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
haha the pace will be picked up this year old man...

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
JEFF, there will be box/no box race on friday may 20th and saturday i hear a reg. raceday, i have NO IDEA how they expect to run the show on saturday, PLUS all IHRA class cars including stock/super stock and so on AND A REG RACE DAY WITH POINTS! i have not a clue how thats supposed to work... we will surely find out Hum

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
We won't have to find out It will be show cars and regular points only. Similar, most likely, to a regular night under fire show.

Here is the schedule for the 2 days.
http://www.nitrojam.com/upload...Jam_Schedule2011.pdf

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I just got the oppurtuity to visit the Racetrack AT PRP and all I can say It's a nice Track. Also the Tedesco family Is a great family. I look forward to being there and having a Driving School on Sept 2nd. For mre Info Go to schooledbyscotty.com or call me a 615-804-2487.

Thanks

schooledbyscotty.com

Posts: 553 | Location: ky | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that, Mark. I knew we didn't have all the class cars, but I didn't know the times. Hopefully I can get Friday off.

ScottyR, glad you like our home away from home. Big Grin I think there are a lot of people rolling up some pennies for tuition money.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yes I'm at the Track as we speak working on some stuff. I like my New Pool House.

schooledbyscotty.com

Posts: 553 | Location: ky | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks for posting the schedule for that weekend.

ill def. be saving my pennies to go Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
For those that haven't seen it, or signed up for it, the "RainedOut.net" text/email service on the PRP site works great. Texts were sent yesterday as a reminder that if Saturday rains out, the track will try for Sunday. With the forecast looking bad for tomorrow, the RainedOut service will come in great use!

On the PID site, a buddy was asking what cars like Jack McDonough's ran back then. Anyone know?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
chassis certs are rain or shine tomorrow right?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck, what are you asking? What class did he run or what> Jack ran Modified production and sometimes reject or experamental stock. Trub

Posts: 23 | Location: pittsburgh pa. | Registered: December 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post