DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dan, that's a once in a lifetime shot. Good thing it's been recorded for the ages!

I have a couple others that I need to drop into photobucket, plus the PRP site will have pics from the show soon. Ray's car wasn't at the show. He was too busy trying to find pics of Olds junkers. Big Grin

T, that's Tony Sciulli's dragster with the joker on it. I think it does have a horn. Maybe I look good in the dragster, but I couldnt imagine wearing all the gear and being strapped in. I was tight in there without it.

I'm hoping y'all got the Tubby's/rail job reference?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I second that Rich, I like anything that makes noise and horsepower. I would like to have the best of both worlds. A fast street car and one that is so nice and fast that I wouldn't drive it on the street. How many days till Christmas? Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
79 days!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Bill Turk>
posted
Where oh where is Tony at???

Hey Rich thanks for costing me $300 bucks at the car show..... Wait with the coupon it is $225. Remind me to hit you next time i see ya!!!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I can't look at the world of wheels photos any longer, too many GM products!!! Razz

All the cars looked great!

Posts: 114 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i just saw on the news letter that prp is hosting a national jr dragster event this year.
any info on this?
i know bar's leaks was talking to ihra about sponsoring a jr series for a while now and was talking about a min top prize of $2500.
its time to get things rock'n Wink
gotta a really goooood feeling about this year Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
No Problem Bill! Your woman will be so happy, she might even be a little nicer to ya...well, maybe.

If anybody else is interested, I have more coupons for All About Youth's 25% off of laser hair remaoval, spider veins, acne, and more. See me at the banquet or at the track.

Thanks, and good luck Meri.

Rich

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jeff, the info in the newsletter is all I know at this point. I do know it's definite, or else I wouldn't have been allowed to put in there. Smile

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tubby's Drive in. Hollywood Nights. Cool Ass Movie!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
You guys were starting to worry me, since I didn't see any responses.

VO-LARREYYYYYY...

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
He's holding it with his deek!

Newbawm, did you ***? you're soo immature!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Rich, did you try some of that laser hair removal on your head? That stuff really works good? Do they have anything that'll work on you gut. Thanks All About Youth.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tony, if they had something that worked on guts, these 2 cheeseballs would be first in line at All About Youth.
Kool Rock Ski & Prince Markie Dee

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
OK PREST HERE IS THE NEW DRAGSTER. TONY TELL ME YOU WONT LAUGH WHEN I PULL UP IN THIS BABY. DO YOU THINK IT IS AS NICE AS SCOTTS http://www.firebirdonline.com/blast_from_past/Archives/bftp04_4_27.htm

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
kool rock ski & prince markie dee, I love it. When's your new CD release? I like the songs "Loaded Like My Nine", "Got Your Punkass *****es in My Sight", and "Someone Stole All My Hooch". Ray I'm diggin' the new car, but you'd better check the nuetral safety switch. I think I saw it start in gear.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tony.... it's a G thing.

Ray, now I can see why you went over to the dark side. Sweet ride! Though I think that Cutlass pic from the previous page looks better. Big Grin

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ray you are the man.that is one nice american dragster!!cant wait to burn it down.dont think about asking me anything about dragsters ever again,seeing how you forget who your friends are.no x-mas card.no new years phone call,no my stupid cowboys blew it phone call Big Grin.so there.take that.my phone#is the same raymond.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i bet you guys are pumped!!!did you start that new motor yet hhhmmmmm?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Can you put some pics of the helmet up to? It sounds really cool.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If it was me I would bolt it to the table and fire that bad boy up. I bet it will sound real good in the house too. Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop