DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck did you get my email?

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Chuck, I can't say for sure. But I was wearing my swimmeet gear at the track and I think she may have gotten a glance at my handiwork. Really can't blame her for crashing now, can we?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yeah yeah Ray. I'll post that on here soon, that was pretty funny.

Tony, I can honestly say, no, we can't blame her for wrecking if she saw you. And thank you for sending me into a full body <shudder> again... I had just recovered from the GGG pic.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Bill Turk>
posted
Tony,

I think it is more like Brittney wrecked because she was laughing so hard at the sight of your swimsuit plus it burned her eyes to the point she could not see and hit the wall.

After the wreck did you tell her it is OK because you wreck all the time. Even been upside down on fire like her dad John with those special Night under fire TuneUps...

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Bill Turk>
posted
Tony,

Are we going to Gainesville FL this year to say hello to Ron Capps?? I opened the door for you there Tony to take many return shots.

I miss the days of reading your long stories on the old chat room....

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I miss seeing his wife at the races!!!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Here is Ray's funny:

this car was mint until a dragster blew by it.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jaws of life please! Or lower a crane! Big Grin
And no, I am not switching... I'm a door car guy, don't see that changing.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
One question Chuck, why did you take the boots off? You better not let the cutlass see you smiling in that picture. Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Here is Ray's funny:

this car was mint until a dragster blew by it.

Two-more doors, and it'd be Jeff Stewart's next car!
Eek

Only-kidding, Jeffey, I still love ya!
Smile

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Jaws of life please! Or lower a crane! Big Grin
And no, I am not switching... I'm a door car guy, don't see that changing.

Chuck, just imagine cruising at 170 MPH, winning round after round, with your car's motor having its own engine stand built right in. Although, you will rarely have to take the hood off to get it cooled down.

I'll design a pneumatic ejection seat to "push" you out of the seat after each run.

You weren't going to go to the banquet, and you changed your mind. You might reconsider the rail idea!?!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
T, Scotty's car is brand spanking new... I didn't want to scratch anything up.

It can be Jeff's next car, just so long as he still sells me the 455. Big Grin Actually, Jeff is looking for a '68-'72 driver if anyone has a lead.

Cruising at 170 would be cool, and it would be cooler yet to win round after round, at any speed. But I can't drive a dragster to and from the track. And even if I hit the Powerball, I don't see me going over to the dark side. Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Cheap enclosed trailer makes a nice garage that can be kept at the track.

Dark Side??? You have been working at the dark side when you help me. You're getting pretty good at completely assembling a dragster in just one day!!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You see Rich, guys like Chuck and I not only love to race, we love to drive our cars as much as we can. The best time to do it is going to and from the track. I love to stop at red lights and cause the person next to me to turn up the radio because of the sound of my car. But it sucks getting pulled over for the sound of your car, which I have been there also. Plus you can't have a CD player in a dragster. Don't get me wrong I like dragsters because they bring diversity. As long as it has a FORD motor. Wink

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I was looking and saving for an enclosed trailer, and found a big block Olds instead. Bye bye trailer, hello low 12s. Big Grin

Yeah, the dark side. I will admit it makes for easy repairs and assembly, especially compared to a street car. Hopefully you're done thrashing and won't need any help this season, outside of cashing checks.

Is Ford the dark side for you, Rich? Big Grin

Rich would drive his rail job down to Tubby's, once his old man fell asleep. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dayum Chuck, you look good in that "swing set"

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
dragsters dont have horns either huh?next year brank will have cd player in his just because you made that comment!!!lol. chuck do you have any more pictures of that sweet brand new dragster looks great im sure we will see it alot in the winners circle..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
and how about gay rays new dragster.anyone seen it yet??? Razz

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Now that I think about it there is a dragster that plays some sort of music, and I think it also has a horn, but I am not sure. You might know who I'm talking about the dragster has the joker on the side of it.

Chuck, I didn't want to say this, but you do look good in the dragster. Cool

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ford isn't a dark side. I almost bought a diesel expedition. I'd own an old mustang if the price was right. I like anything with noise and power, and yes, driving on the street is something i miss! Matbe I'll have a street toy soon?