DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Can you race a Dragster in the foot brake class and are air shifters ok?

What is the weather outlook for Saturday?

Thanks

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Yes there is a couple of dragsters in mod. Transbrakes and air shifters are ok. They don't have a footbrake class.

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:

My daughter should know better to post my birthday since I am her car owner. Stay tuned! Retaliation will be swift and severe. LOL

Laughing I love you, too, Dad! Smile

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you post, Kim.... thought maybe you got washed away or fried trying for your lightning shot on Wednesday.
Laughing Rolling

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
LMAO! Yep, I'm still here, Chuck! It was pretty intense on Wednesday, but I was outside from the time I heard there was a Tornado Warning until I saw some clouds that were starting to rotate. I did get a few lightning shots, although not all of them turned out as well as I would have liked (I'm just using my regular Kodak camera). Maybe this afternoon or tonight I'll get a few more shots as we are to get more severe storms. I even brought my camera to work with me just in case! What can I say... I love the weather. One day I'm going to book one of those tornado chasing tours out in Tornado Alley... that'll be awesome. Cool

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
TH 383
Thanks for the information. Looks like you guys are going to rain out.

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So how did everyone's out of town ventures go?

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
censored censored Banging Head Banging Head censoredwhats that tell you about my trip to indy!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
I got paint for new fender and hood so Keith doesn't have to use up all the bandaids on my car Rolling

Now to find time to actually paint.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
censored censored Banging Head Banging Head censoredwhats that tell you about my trip to indy!!

Discuss...

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
AJ--fuel pump is here. Don't know how soon you need it!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
me and markie were running kevin reasbecks truck in sportsman at the mopar race and took runner up in the saturday race....had a blast!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
My mind has been on other things!! Sorry!1

Hooray for Matt and Markie!!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I know AJ didn't have to travel to turn on lamps, foot feedin' his way through the Super Pro field of the Saturday portion of the Chrysler Classic at PRP.

Don't forget to make your Sportsman picks for this week's event at Norwalk! Click the link and follow the destructions.

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...0652/m/888105431/p/1

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck couldnt have done it without my crew chief Brianna though. She helped to keep me focused and woke me up to tell me they called.

I know I am going to make my picks now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looks like its going to be a beautiful race weekend. I cant wait.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
so who all is goin to norwalk on friday? i know a bunch of you are....i'll be out there all weekend with my man dave norris

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
so who all is goin to norwalk on friday? i know a bunch of you are....i'll be out there all weekend with my man dave norris

I'm looking to go Friday, there are about 15 or so in our group (Dad, Doug S.,Miller,Turocy,etc.) but we have a Street Light drags on Friday and there will be no one to run the track so guess who gets left behind! Frown

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Rolling out bright and early Friday morning so we can see the sportsman stuff... well, at least Stock and Super Stock. 8.90 dragsters = walk around the pits time.