DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Obvious:
Nice Job Charles. Wish I could have been there. OBVIOUSLY!!!!
You may be on a roll......

Saw this somewhere. Man's a prophet !!!
Obviously......

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TH383:
You just found the gold finally Chuck. OHH silver and gold, silver and gold.

Doood, just how much pain medication did they give you???? Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Condolences go out to the Brewer family. Mark Sr lost his brother Rob suddenly and unexpectedly over the weekend.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
sorry for your loss big brewer Frown

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Awesome job Chucky baby! I don't know what your doing but keep it up and please let me in on your secret help Big Grin.

Also the show was awesome and that was the most energenetic crowd I have seen yet. They really seemed to enjoy themselves

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Jason Weaver and AJ Casini, taking the top 2 spots in the Sportsman Nationals picks this past weekend! PRP is racking up the wins there, following Mark Romeo's 2 first place finishes, and my 4th place. And it's all free! Make sure you get in on it for the next race!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Where are you non-Mopar racers running at this weekend ? Beaver Springs is closed, Quaker is having the Steel Valley Nationals. Steel Valley runs Saturday and Sunset has T&T. Sunday Sunset runs a regular program and Magnolia does also. I went to Magnolia last Sunday and it's a nice little 1/8th mile track. Mr. Bill Prest and D i c k Kincaid were the only cars I recognized.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Andamo,

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mason Dixon has $3K Super Pro

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
rain,rain,rain,rain,rain,rain,rain.. Banging Headi hate rain.wanted to go to indy.but not with 60% chance of rain..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Rain for the next 6 days! Rolling

Thank you to those who called and sent condolences to Mark. He really appreciated your kindness.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I was joking before but now I'm really starting to think it's me. Returned from vacation and the rain started again. Maybe I should go away again.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yeah, what's up with all of this rain? I love the severe thunderstorms (I keep trying to get more pictures of lightning strikes... climbed up on my roof the last time a bad storm came through, but no luck, LOL), but could we just have them and this rain on non-race days? I think I heard something about El Nino coming back around... maybe that has something to do with it... blah... Confused

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KiMurdock62:
I love the severe thunderstorms (I keep trying to get more pictures of lightning strikes... climbed up on my roof the last time a bad storm came through, but no luck, LOL)

There's a headline waiting to happen! Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hey, at least it's not points this weekend. Sorry to the Mopar racers though.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
quote:
Originally posted by KiMurdock62:
I love the severe thunderstorms (I keep trying to get more pictures of lightning strikes... climbed up on my roof the last time a bad storm came through, but no luck, LOL)

There's a headline waiting to happen! Big Grin

LOL, I know, Chuck... I did get down when it started to rain... call me crazy (I know you probably already have, LoL) but I just can't help myself! Cool

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Best way to get lightning is to use the bulb feature on your camera, if you use a DSLR. hold the button down until there's lightning then let it go after a strike. That getting on the roof thing sounds a little dangerous. No No

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I dig thunderstorms too, provided I'm not racing that day. I like them when I'm at the beach, and can watch them roll across the ocean. My brother got a good shot a couple years ago of a strike to the ocean surface, I'll look to see if I still have it.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
the jrs are having a Tee shirt design contest at the track for the design that will be used for the jr teams representing PRP at the jr team finals at PRP and MIR.
the winner will be based on votes. i think the votes will be the amount of money put in the jars for each design. which that money will go to help cover the costs of the entry fees for the teams.
we have a great bunch of jr drivers at the track and will represent PRP very well at both races. so please come out and support them.

gotta get a plug in, Wink
this is ryan's entry.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My condolences to the Brewer family on the loss of their family member Rob.

Thank you to all that sent birthday wishes. My daughter should know better to post my birthday since I am her car owner. Stay tuned! Retaliation will be swift and severe. LOL

Thank you for the response for Thompson. I have tried to call TRP and only get their answering machine. Can anyone give me another number to call?

Thanks

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
I'm a regular there. What questions do you have?

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post