DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Brent Darroch from Monaca, left lane, in the Sat night qualifying session of Super Stock, paired up with the legendary Dan Fletcher:

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
So far, so good! Mother Nature just may cooperate this weekend! Keep fingers crossed!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
yep, this weekend looks great.
we will be there testing new gearing friday night.he wants more speed, but still cant go faster than 8.90. shooting for 8.90s at over 77mph.
just gotta be sure ryan doesnt sneak over to watch the bikini contest lol , but then again, it would be priceless to see his face turn redder than the bottom bulb on the tree

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
bikini contest????!!!!! Cool Big Grin when is this?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
This Friday night:
http://pittsburghracewaypark.com/forms/flyers/bbbgjuly.pdf

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You're not entering are you Mr. Prest?? Eek

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i know at the last BBBG night, they had the contest rounds during the time the jrs were running, but after the last pass ryan made, he made me stop by the top lanes with the car behind the quad so he could see. he just went "WOW, dad, they are smoke'n"
i just about pooped myself laughing Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
maybe!!how about you???

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
No, she will be in bed Friday night while the bikini contest is going on....she's OLD!!

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ah, that would be a "No" for me! However, if you would enter I would be cheering you on! I'm not 20 anymore! If you got it show it! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hopefully I can stay up past my bed time so I can tnt to make sure car is working again! Ha Ha I'm old! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Maybe entering the contest could be your anti rain dance??? Big Grin After all, you jinxed the weather forecast!!! Mad

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Oh, don't tell me, the "R" word??? I have to go look!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Weather looks good to me. Chuck dont try and give me a heart attack.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I was on th weather bug hicky thing, only 20% chance of rain. And that's all it better be, too!! Watch out Mother Nature, my eyebrow is starting to raise!! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mother Nature...her eyebrow raising is nothing to be scared of.

I want nice weather for this weekend. It can rain on Monday. Definitely need nice weather for Friday.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Again, I say our sponsors are the best. Thanks to the Motorworks, Dominic Race Car Fabrication, and the Starting Line Racing Cafe, they're doing something really cool. Since there is regular racing both days, the sponsors are going to give $300 to the racer who scores the most elimination round wins over the 2 days, and $50 to the second most, in EACH Top, Modified, and Street. Winners of those classes, from either day, are excluded, as the intent is to reward racers who had a good weekend, but didn't get the big payout. I think that's a great, innovative idea! Thanks to the sponsors!

Also, on Sunday, it's the Laurel Mountain Mustang shoot out. 2 classes, no electronics, and electronics, $25 entry, each paying $400 to win, $100 runner up. Open to only Fords, any Fords (not just Mustangs).

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by weascasp:
Mother Nature...her eyebrow raising is nothing to be scared of.

I want nice weather for this weekend. It can rain on Monday. Definitely need nice weather for Friday.

Does that mean you're entering the contest with Christine???? Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm not entering the contest! I will scare everyone away. Besides, I'm too old!! Hope we have a fun and great weekend!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
She will scare everyone away!

Chuck, I will not be entering the bikini contest. I want the nice weather for the Memorial Picnic we are havng for my friend who was killed last weekend.