DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Why isn't that window closed Mr. Casini? No No

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Look again, the window is up. See the orange bar in the middle?????

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
congrats AJ on the win I heard about it the whole way out Indy lol

Chuck you really need to watch your tongue

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The person looking to take lightning pictures. help

I have a very good seat for you on top of my light poles. I guarantee you will get a good jolt, er uh, picture. RIP

When I used my electric hedge trimmer for a nail clipper last night, I finally realized why people always tell me I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Frank, it could be worse, you could have trimmed something else... Laughing

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Just want to get this out of the way for friday next time someone decides to try and catch up to Greg.

Barry Cop.....Barry Cop.....Barry Cop Car

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MadMonte454:
Frank, it could be worse, you could have trimmed something else... Laughing

OOOHHHHHH so THAT'S why you call him STUMPY!!!
Laughing Rolling

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty C:
Chuck you really need to watch your tongue

Oooooooooooooooooooooo....
Let me give you a preview....

8.90 dragsters!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Oh man, I hope there will be another pair... YESSS!!! THERE IS!!!! WOooooooo! 8.90 dragsters!!! OH LOOK!!! ANOTHER @#$%Z^^&**()^%$@# PAIR OF 8.90 DRAGSTERS!!!!!!!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Look again, I was talking about the vent window Christine.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Damn, I thought that was the AC unit!???

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The vent is mostly closed. LOL Eyes

Oh well at least no flying parts came through it...My windshield seems to attract those.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
What a weekend... Norwalk Friday, PRP Saturday, Cruise-A-Palooza yesterday, all day. I'm not much for car cruises anymore, since I like my car shows 1/4 mile at a time. But Cruise-A-Palooza was very cool. Butler shuts Main Street/Route 8 down from 10am to 8pm, about 10 blocks, and it's classic iron parking only.

Congrats to Nick Bowman for his first Street class win. He whacked the heck out of me in the third round, dropping an .016 package down. He was killing the tree all day. Also congrats to Annette Laughlin for winning Trophy... I believe that may be her first win in a class? and to Scotty Campbell for winning Top, and James Cummings (blue '85 Vette) winning Modified.

Big time thoughts and prayers going out for Nikki and the Deniker family. Nikki is in the PICU now, on a ventilator to help her breathe. The good numbers are coming up though, and the test results are still good.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Day +17 and ANC 1767
Posted 14 minutes ago
Just wanted to give a fast update about how Nikki is doing. Things are slowly improving and she continues to be brave and fight to recover. Her last chest x-ray showed improvement and they continue to wean her from the ventilator. She is on minimal settings now, which is wonderful. Fevers are still around but not as high. The rash has also improved. The bloodwork today all looked good except for her billirubin number which is now high. They already did an ultrasound to check on the liver since it is enlarged and tender now. This could be VOD which is another thing that can occur with transplants. If it is, it is managable at this point. I will update more later, but wanted to send out the positives of this morning. One hour at a time as God watches over our brave little soldier. Karen

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Please pray or just think of Nikki tonight at 9:00pm for her to get well! The power of prayers will get her home!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
that little girl is my hero! god bless her!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Christine. I was just wondering how she was doing.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey guys I got a question, are rain checks good till the end of the season?

Posts: 2593 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Yours expired when you left the track.....lol

just kidding Clint, they are good for the year from what I have been told.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Just a quick question. Did the track do away with the tail light rule. Sat. I counted at least 8 cars running in elims. with no rear light on. Yes they had brake lights, and headlites and running lights ---> on the return road, but did not have one light on the car during the night racing. What really surprised me the most was who was at fault. Obviously...

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Doing well.
Posted 9 hours ago
Not much more to add tonight and that is a good thing in the ICU. Nikki is actually pretty awake tonight, but tried to pull her tube out. I take that as a sign that she is ready for the breathing tube to go away. That's my Nikki! She recieve blood and platelets this evening and will be getting some lasix now to get any extra fluid off. She had her ventilator settings lowered again and is doing well with the change. Also, the ultrasound of her liver was negative for VOD and we will just monitor. Praying for a restful night for Nikki so she can be even stronger tomorrow. I will try to add a video of the song Brave Little Soldier. I hope it works. If not it is Jill's fault since she is telling me how to do it. LOL. Goodnight and God Bless! Karen

Nikki is holding her own! What a fighter! That's our Nikki! "Thinking of Nikki"

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"