DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
A Big Congratulations to Kevin and Justine on the New Addition to the Romeo family.......

Its a Girl:

Abby is 8 lb 10 oz.
22 inches long
born @ 8:12 Pm. 7-1-09

Congratulations to Grandma (Amy) and Pappy (Frank) Romeo along with Uncle (Mark) and Aunt (Beth)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Greg M,

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Nikki's latest update!
We are asking everyone to join us in prayer every single night at 9:00pm. God is hearing our prayers, and He is leading the way for Nikki! Don't ask me how, but praying every night is helping Nikki! Miracles are happening!

Making progress.
Posted 10 hours ago
Nikki is already tucked in for the night and resting well. She continues to do well today. No fevers! They weaned her ventilator settings again and she is fine with the changes. She did need platelets this evening but this is less than yesterday so I will take it. Everything else is about the same. I am praying for the billirubin to be down in the AM and that her AM chest xray is improved. They had a med shipped from Italy that will be here tomorrow. We will start this med if her billirubin level is not better. I would just like to stop putting all the new stuff into Nikki. As you know they all can have bad side effects and it would be nice not to need another new one. Nikki was awake more today. She is back to wanting me to do for her instead of the nurses and that is fine with me. She was tearful several times today which is hard to see with all the tubes. Hour to hour as we let God lead the way. Karen

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
A big congratulations to Justine and Kevin!! Beautiful baby girl! A brand new life! She is just beautiful! Amy and Frank, what can I say except--Congratulations!! Enjoy your new grand-daughter!! Smile

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Justine and Kevin! She is beautiful!

And... 8lb 10oz, with Justine's petite size?!?! Guys have it so easy! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Awww, what a beautiful baby girl. Congrats! She'll grow up really fast, so enjoy every moment! Smile

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KiMurdock62:
Awww, what a beautiful baby girl. Congrats! She'll grow up really fast, so enjoy every moment! Smile

ditto on that one,
out of all the proud moments in both of your lives, this will by far top any of them.

time fl goes by quickly and they grow up fast. so cherish every single moment you have with her

congrats again.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Congrats Kevin and Justine Smile

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
congrats to kev and justine...hey kev im one up one ya u gotta catch up!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Anyone know who won the N2O Outlaw race last night ? I know the final was between Dave Roemer and Andy Jensen.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Dave Romer, Oily. Both cars were in the teens but the turbo car fell off a little and Romer's improved on their tune up every round.
Chip Foreman picked up the $400. hole-shot bonus with his first round hole-shot win against the strong running Camaro of Ted Smith... If you missed it shame on you for 6 weeks. Obviously

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Mr. O, how many cars were there trying to qaulify? Do you know what the bump was?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
qualify

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
13 cars Ton. Not sure of the bump.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The bump was either a 4.26 or 4.30.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
I think the bump was a 4.33 I hope to get all the elim data e-mailed to me to post. We missed Your smiling face and "Our Gang".
Would have been a tough field to get into. Obviously.

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The N2O show was really good and it was nice to see so many cars show up to qualify. Also, congrats to the other winners; Zemrose over Paton in Top, Vinkler over Romeo Mod, and Weaver over Casini in the second chance race. Sorry, I didn't catch Street, Trophy or Bike, so someone, please feel free to add them to this.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Joey Devola for winning Street!!! I do not know who won Trophy?? But
Congratulations to all the winners!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Annette Laughlin in the blue '71 Demon won Trophy. Steve Bertges won Bike over Jeff Kwiatkowski. Jacob Benish carries on the family tradition, winning 13-17 year old juniors. 10-12 juniors I believe was Thomas Vasbinder? Second chance juniors was Tim Whalen.

The N20 Outlaw show kicked some major ***z!!! All of those dudes can drive! Jensen's car is just sick. I saw Vergotz went 4.10. Has anyone gone 4.0x yet? I'll have a few pics once I edit them, hopefully tonight.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
youre right about jensons cars chuck.

anything he builds is wicked fast.
i saw his twin turbo sbc vette at beaver hit 200+mph on DOT tires.

not sure if any of the nos cars hit a 4.0 yet, but i know at the chrysler classic during the Q16 race, the lake erie monster put a 3.99 on the board in the 1/8th
then in the 2nd round, he pedaled it and put a 4.01 up to take the win.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
There were maybe 4 cars on Saturday that are possibly capable of the 3's. I'm not sure of what Roemer has turned at Norwalk, but I do know Andy Jensen has been in the 3's a few times. He originally raced in the Pro Nitrous class in the ADRL, but they bounced him to Pro Extreme after a few of those 3 second runs. It looks like the track was prepped well and the weather was good also. I have a feeling Jensen didn't have the car set on kill till the final, and it bit him.
I don't know what his car weighs, but I'm sure the Koffel car, the Lake Erie Monster is maybe 200-300# lighter than one of those doorslammers.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post