DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
$1500. for the gc..and i know it was branks idea!!anyways.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mark D.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey AJ -- do you still keep in touch with any of the old crew from Fairmont? Wonder what everybody is doing these days.

Hey Kim and AJ.
Just to let you know that one of those racers, my daughter Jessica just graduated from collage and is now in the work force.
Also wanted to let you know that Dominic runnered up on sunday at Summerduck raceway in VA. in a points series race that we are chasing. Nice to see you kim a few weeks ago.
And always nice to see aj and his family, Always takes me back to the good ole days at fairmont. Main thing good about it is I was a lot younger!

Posts: 32 | Location: somewhere on the starting line | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Awesome job Chucky, you da man. I oughta go watch from top end more often. Were you showing off those top end skills.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
figures Chaz...the weekend I'm not there, you win. Congrats buddy but I have a feeling Scotty took it easy on you, no way did you actually OUT-RACE someone. I rule

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark D.:
quote:
Hey AJ -- do you still keep in touch with any of the old crew from Fairmont? Wonder what everybody is doing these days.

Hey Kim and AJ.
Just to let you know that one of those racers, my daughter Jessica just graduated from collage and is now in the work force.
Also wanted to let you know that Dominic runnered up on sunday at Summerduck raceway in VA. in a points series race that we are chasing. Nice to see you kim a few weeks ago.
And always nice to see aj and his family, Always takes me back to the good ole days at fairmont. Main thing good about it is I was a lot younger!

Hi Mr. Donato!

Thanks for the update on Jessica. Seems like just yesterday I met her and she was in either elementary or middle school. Glad to hear things seem to be going well for her!

Congrats to Dominic on his runner-up in VA. He has become quite the racer! I wish you guys the best of luck in that points series -- keep me posted!

It was great seeing you, as well, a few weekends ago. I'm sure I'll run into you guys again during the season. Take care!

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Nice Job Charles. Wish I could have been there. OBVIOUSLY!!!!
You may be on a roll......

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Good job, Chuck.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
arent you a bit old to be playing in the sand box??tony..jmo..air chutes work best with air "turned on" Laughing glad you didnt get hurt.hows the car?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks T, Nick, Tony, and Rob... obviously.

Nick, I was driving ok. I don't think Scotty took it easy. We had a bet on the race, loser buys the ice cream at King's, and you know how Scotty's wallet is glued shut. Big Grin Laughing

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Chuck, congrats on a job well done!!

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Did Tony wreck again?? Too bad!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
tony decided to park his car at the beach....minor front end damage. and yes...he's ok! love ya buddy

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
looks like its gonna be another great race day this weekend.
now to see if Jill Canuso can put the queen of diamonds over the 300 mph mark at prp.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that! Just as long as you're okay, Tony!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi Christine!!! Miss ya girl.

Chuck great job bro!!! I was going to come up and visit but don't want no part of that olds. not worthy

Scotty Campbell you sexy little thing great job Sat. night

Tony on the Chutes i know this is going to sound crazy but the air must be in the on position. Air launhers without air thats a bad thing No No Glad you ok bud

Balaska chuck said hes tired of wearing out the throttle cable on people at the big end Laughing

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ray, just hoping I can keep it going. And I know you were only coming to steal my Pibb again. Big Grin And thanks Jeff S, for bringing it up.

Tony was getting constantly hacked on by Nick on the mic from the moment he was in the burnout box until he got pulled out of the sand. It's a shame he couldn't hear any of it, but that didn't stop Nick from trying. Tongue

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Ray! How are you?? I'm staying out of trouble, NOT!!! LOL Hope to see you soon. Mark wants to make trip up to QC soon!! I will be spectating! Ought oh, I guess I have to cause trouble!! Rolling I rule

I bet Tony did take it bad from Nick!!! Rolling

A spectial Happy Birthday to the "Boy" Mark A. Brewer on this Saturday!! Boy, I'm really, really old!!! Banging Head

Well I want to say Thank You to each and everyone of you for your prayers and thoughts for Nikki! It is day -3 for her transplant. Things are going well, except for a little alarm during the morning hours with her new drug. Her heart rate went up, but all is well now! Thank God for Karen! Please keep the prayers coming! Thank you to Chuck for keeping everyone on DRR informed on her progress too! Thank you Greg Miller for helping me with the "Thinking of Nikki" stickers! Karen and Bob are truly touched by all the support and love shown by everyone one!! Great family that we have!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
My buddy, Nick. I don't know why he's so hard one me. I never make fun of him, or anyone else for that matter.

AIR ON
AIR ON
AIR ON
AIR ON
AIR ON
AIR ON
AIR ON
AIR ON
AIR ON
AIR ON

Oh Frank, you make me so mad.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
How's the motorcycle rider?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I heard that he needs skin graffs and is in the burn unit. Not sure which hospital. Sorry. But he will recover. Thank God!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"