DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Here are my shots from Friday at Norwalk:

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q248/chucktcutlass/Norwalk%202008/

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nice pics Chuck. I did notice you hangin out with the ford guys, pics of the stangs, maybe one day Chuck!!!!!!! Wink

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Must have been the old Ford blue paint from the 455 affecting my cranium. Big Grin
I'd gladly take any of those Mustangs for a ride!
Notice how Hight is kinda looking to his right? He was keeping his eyes on Brianna... he got noticably nervous when he heard her say "Woo hoo, I got a picture with my boyfriend!" His head was on a swivel after that... I think he had images of "Fatal Attraction" in his mind.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Brianna is turning into the swim fan. Watch out for her. I would take those for a ride also Chuck.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
We have some of the best sponsors in the country, I truly believe that. This Saturday's race is brought to us by Millerstown Pick-A-Part. In Bike, Street, Mod, and Top, they're adding $100 to each winner, and gift cards to the 3 junior dragster classes. Best package in round 1 in Top or Mod will win $250. In addition to the $1000 Pepsi Challenge (now on eliminations only), Millerstown is adding $500 for this weekend (perfect reaction equals .0000)!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That is awesome. Everyone loves cash. Just hope it stays dry!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
for anyone in the area, WTAJ TV 10 in altoona is doing a spot about ryan on july 3rd between 6:30-7:00 am in a spot called school matters.
there will be a pic of him and his car on there too

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Y'all shellshocked from the 4th, or what? It's too quiet out here. Thank goodness the weather cooperated for Saturday. Thanks to Millerstown Pick-A-Part for their awesome contributions to the race day. I know Chris Ickes is one happy camper.... picking up $1500 for 1 pass, heck, for 1 launch, going .0000 perfect for $1000 from Pepsi and $500 from Millerstown!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Millerstown for the bonus $$$$$....also thanks to the PRP crew for another great race surface!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Well, Pepsi suspended the perfect reaction time giveaway! It's on the PRP website. Congratulations to all the winners!! Thanks to Millerstown for a class act! Maybe I should suspend buying diet Pepsi and switch to Coke?!! Roll Eyes

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I HATE RACING Mad

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I hate it to, that is until the next race weekend rolls around.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
How unreal is that, that we go close to a year without a .0000 light, including all those passes at Bracket Finals, GGG, etc, and then in the space of a couple race days we have a bunch? Thanks to Pepsi for their participation. I hope they'll be back soon.

Ok, who is going to run with:
Christine on coke.

Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah that was a pretty amazing set of events in the last couple race days. I think Pepsi is scared to pony up again...as would I. They were a great sponsor to hop on board and they will be back I am sure.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
whos racing the pro-am this wknd??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Don't know, maybe that was suspended too! LOL

Chuck, what are you trying to say? By the way, I have those brackets to give back to you. I forgot on Saturday and I was not a happy racer!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yep, this racing stuff is for the birds! Did anyone see my car smoking like a chimney sitting in the pits? My alternator fried and the short caused the fusable link to the starter to burn up. Fortunately that was all that burned. An easy fix, no biggie.

$60.00 to race this coming weekend....ouch!

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I feel your pain, Ironman. That happened to me at the Bracket Finals @ Maple Grove. The ignition switch melted the complete wiring harness. Alot of smoke inside of car, but with alot of help from Keystone racers, got her all wired up and went 5 rounds!

$60.00 duckets! Just hope they get that race in!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Christine, Mark dropped them off, I got 'em.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
never heard of that one Bill, maybe you could elaborate.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post