DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
how much for that alky and race gas ????

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Bill, you don't have any money!! You have to sell your race car!! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
And pay for "Hank" therapy! Laughing

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Call Bill @ Whites Auto 724 375-8525
Alky
Higher octane gas avalible

Never hurts to check $ you might be paying to much!!!!

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Man how about this Drought!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I hear ya Greg. The sun is always shining in Pittsburgh...

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
no cars for sale over here!!specially not any dragsters!! No No No No

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
P.R.P stands for Pittsburgh Rainout Park!
Sorry guys I just had to say that after all this weather we keep getting.
It better be nice this weekend because me and the wife are going camping without the race car!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It's been so dry with this drought, I'm growing gills.

At least this weekend's weather is looking good so far for both days.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
WoooHooo looks like the drought is over. This weekends weather looks great.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wow... I just looked at the updated weather forecast and it does look like a beautiful weekend is ahead! I'm sick of all this rain and cool temperatures. Cool

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Oh you guys have nothing to worry about, so relax. I'm going on vacation so the weather will be beautiful for the three points races I'm going to miss. Probably better anyways, I can't buy a round win, let alone a decent light. Good luck to you all!

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoeyB:
I'm going on vacation so the weather will be beautiful for the three points races I'm going to miss.

Vacation sounds nice! Where are you going?

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Joey buddy thats why the weatherman was on our side.

You are going somewhere sunny too so you will enjoy yourself. I am feeling good about not missing anymore due to rain this season.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm heading to the Jersey shore, Diamond beach. And, you're right AJ, spending time with my family will be a lot of fun. Going to enjoy the tme with my daughter building sand castles. Can't wait.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
this guy is a real douche

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i have to thank scott .
almost every one of this guys posts are gone , the threads are gone, and the jr section is now called the "world's fastest kids" and the guys company is no longer on the business directory.

my hats off to you scott.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
alot more to this story ..isnt there????and i was wondering what the heck hannhonk was for??now i get it.and the guy to whom your speaking about..maybe a jerk in your eyes!!but not to everyone!!there is a reason for everything.and maybe its possible you just dont understand what and why he does things his way..if you did ever sit down with this guy and listen to his theory :..it would clear up alot of things..but you just want to "TRY" AND DISCREDIT HIM..i have been down this road..take my advise..let it go.you will look like the bigger dik in the long run if you dont.... Banging Head

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
also have to add...did you ever think??maybe just maybe he isnt insulting your 12 year old son..hhmm maybe its his (D A D) that he has an issue with??again jmo...

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think we should talk to him and have it change to the 'HANKHONK'.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ