DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
how about ajhannhonkhankviper911 award!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoeyB:
I'm heading to the Jersey shore, Diamond beach. And, you're right AJ, spending time with my family will be a lot of fun. Going to enjoy the tme with my daughter building sand castles. Can't wait.

Ahhh the beach.... well enjoy yourself and the time with your family! Cool

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
[QUOT Rolling E]Originally posted by prest911:
how about ajhannhonkhankviper911 award!![/QUOTE]

LOL...That would be quite a mouth full.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
how about ajhannhonkhankviper911 award!!

bo-ban-na-nanna-fanna

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
bill.
i tried to let it go,but i dont drive the car or cut lights or win or lose races, ryan does, i just start the car and its his name on the car.
i didnt start this , he did, but im gonna finish it. or should i say, my attorney will

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You know, I'd like to know what happened to the "good ole days" when I used to race Jr. Dragsters. There wasn't any of this kind of stuff going on. If you didn't get along with somebody, you just stayed away from them or beat them on the track and that was that. This is supposed to be fun for the kids and teach them about sportsmanlike behavior and healthy competition, etc. Yet it seems like a select few parents, on more than one occassion, are taking things too far and ruining what Jr. Drag Racing is all about. It takes the fun out of it for the kids... and what are they learning by watching their parents do stuff like this? It's ridiculous.

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i'm sure glad my son hasnt learned anything from watching me/hank..lol.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KiMurdock62:
You know, I'd like to know what happened to the "good ole days" when I used to race Jr. Dragsters. There wasn't any of this kind of stuff going on. If you didn't get along with somebody, you just stayed away from them or beat them on the track and that was that. This is supposed to be fun for the kids and teach them about sportsmanlike behavior and healthy competition, etc. Yet it seems like a select few parents, on more than one occassion, are taking things too far and ruining what Jr. Drag Racing is all about. It takes the fun out of it for the kids... and what are they learning by watching their parents do stuff like this? It's ridiculous.

Kim my thoughts exactly. I shake my head every weekend as I see the things that go on. It used to be a fun and enjoyable time to be with friends and family. I remember the days at Fairmont with the Jr crew there. We never did any of this stuff. Everyone respected everyone back then and if there was a problem it was solved on the track.

As it goes things change.

The nice thing is though I see a lot of promise in many of the youth racing today. They have the right attitude toward the sport and really enjoy just being there. They cheer for and help their friends out and thats what its all about.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
i'm sure glad my son hasnt learned anything from watching me/hank..lol.

I am sure he has learned alot watching you its that pesky Hank we have to watch out for.

Good luck this weekend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Kim my thoughts exactly. I shake my head every weekend as I see the things that go on. It used to be a fun and enjoyable time to be with friends and family. I remember the days at Fairmont with the Jr crew there. We never did any of this stuff. Everyone respected everyone back then and if there was a problem it was solved on the track.

Yep, I remember those days, too, AJ. It was always fun and there was always respect for your fellow Jr. racers and their families. I know things change, but you always hope that the changes are for the better. I just don't understand what some parents are thinking these days.

You are right about the youth racing today. I see my cousin's cars and I think "If only we had that back then" LoL. Most of them do have the right attitude, despite what the parents are doing, and there is a lot of amaraderie at PRP.

These issues that pop up, though, just really hit a nerve with me because these things just should not be going on.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
just for FYI

this never was at the track. i actually never met the man, just bought jr parts from him.
when one part was bad, and thats where it started, then got to the point that he called ryans sponsor and demanded his sponsorship be pulled. and i have "all" of the emails and documents to back all of this up,
it got real personal when he went after ryans sponsorship. he has worked way too hard for it.
we will help anyone at the track and sportsmanship is what its all about.

this person isnt a jr dad, he doesnt even have a kid, just a parts vender.
the jr parents are a tight group and we kind of protect each other from stuff that isnt on the up and up.
thats all om gonna say on the matter. but this never was at the track or any track

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
I remember the days at Fairmont with the Jr crew there.

Hey AJ -- do you still keep in touch with any of the old crew from Fairmont? Wonder what everybody is doing these days.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
A Hats off to Keith and crew for a great track this weekend and some quick clean ups!!
The track was so sticky Saturday I had to kick Breanna's car to get it to stage:-)

Great Job!

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Great job Chuck -flexing the street car muscle and taking out the dragster kid Eek

cool deal guys Cool

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i have a gas golf cart for sale!!1995 club car,fresh paint light green,(very sharp),ss style hub caps..super nice.

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Way to go Chuck.... not worthy Laying the smackdown in the second chance race.

ALso congrats to the other winners this weekend.

Mod: Ron Boyce on Sat Jason Weaver on Sunday
Top: Scotty Campbell on Sat Rich Zemrose on Sun
Street: Tom Binder on Sat Russ benish On Sun

Good job everybody.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Hey Hank, sorry about that voice mail I left on your phone saturday, it wasn't my idea.

How much do you need to get for that golf cart?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Waaaaayyyy to go Chuckie Baby!! Way to go!! I want to say congratulation to Bri, her first final in trophy with Shawn Booher!! Way to go!!

Looking forward to next Saturday, Night under fire!!! Mom is going to crack open a few cool refreshing beverages and help celebrate Markie's birthday!! So watch out, Mom will be on the loose!! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks all. That was a lot of fun. I knew I had to bring the A game with the way Scotty was driving. That dude was SICK on Saturday night. But he is going to have to listen to my mouth for awhile. Big Grin Congrats to all the winners.

And a big congrats to the second generation: Josh Barnett got his first win in TCR on Saturday.

Christine, does this mean you're leaving sprawled out in the bed of a pick up truck again??? Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Why Chuck, whatever do you mean?? I'll have you know last year I rode up front with Mark and he laughed his butt off!! See, I make everyone laugh!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post