DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
AJ, Mark, Scotty, and I are all going to the World Footbrake Challenge in Bristol July 17-19. That's the weekend of the junior dragster team finals at PRP, so we're not missing any racing at home. $10k to the winner each day, for a $350 preentry fee that ends Monday. It's $450 to enter after Monday. I thought for sure we'd see some more PA and OH racers on the list than this:

OH
Rick Baehr

PA
Mark Romeo
Paul Werner
Chuck Turocy
A.J. Casini
Scotty Campbell
Bryan Kershner
Denny Walls Jr.
Martin Flegal
John Moshier
Dave Raser
Matt Obertanec

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This is the Best Race you will ever attend. Nice thing is we are off this weekend and gives us a chance to travel.

Anyone with any questions come see me at the track.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
go get em boys...

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the WFC too! I just double entered today....I just hope that my car is together by then Smile

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Russ if your car isn't ready we will have something for you. I am sure it will be done. Good job picking up the win the street in the Monte...

Also congrats to the other winners, Jason Weaver in Modified over Greg Miller and Blue Mustang (Sorry Can't Remember the name) in Top over Kevin Romeo.

Bill did you make it over to the Ultimate 64?

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
no 64,but did make it to qcr!!!and won saturday.thats 2 in a row out there..i love my new car..and then went 498 red @ mags sunday at 6 cars..2wks in a row also.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good job there Billy. Are you taking the 'FOR SALE' sign off this one, seems like you two are getting along very well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
THIS CAR IS NOT FOR SALE!!KEY WORD "NOT"..its staying right where it belongs..since getting this car i havent seen or heard from hank!!!

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thats good to hear Bill, we dont like Hank coming out to play.

Keep up the good work on the track.

Will we see you this weekend at PRP. Double Race weekend?

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Kevin,

Cant believe you Mark, wouldnt even say Happy Birthday to your own Brother lol. I put in a FULL DAY OF WORK but I got to post lol. Im on vacation the next 3 days now. lol.

Pray for GOOD NEWS for Bob, Karen, Nikki,Ashley and family

Thanks Aj hope to get the job done atleast one of these days this weekend.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Greg...I don't want to hear it..lol. I just woke up been sleeping all day, just started back on night shift at Wards...I have an excuse this time.

Congrats to the winners and runners-up at PRP Saturday.

Nice job at QCR too Bill!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
Thats good to hear Bill, we dont like Hank coming out to play.

Keep up the good work on the track.

Will we see you this weekend at PRP. Double Race weekend?
not this time,i'm going to start racing @ magnolia for their points program..they run on sundays and they are only 30 minutes from quaker..

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tongue HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kevin-- and many more to come. C U at the track on the weekend.

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy B-Day Kevin! Russ, if your car isn't ready, I might be willing to lend you mine, for a cut of the pie, of course. Big Grin

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Kev.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Update on Nikki: Nikki will begin 9 days of chemo to prepare her for a bone marrow transplant on June 12th. She has been having tests done to make sure everything is where it needs to be. Nikki will go to the OR this morning for another port for the transplant! Isolation begins tomorrow! This miracle will happen! Keep praying! And keep "Thinking of Nikki"! Nikki WILL be home soon!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy belated birthday Kevin, sorry I couldn't make it last night.

Greg is doing ok on the Bil Turk engine leasing program. Big Grin

Congrats Bill, nice job. Maybe you can use those winnings to have Hank excorcised. Big Grin

As always, hoping and praying, thinking of Nikki.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If anyone has John Thacker's phone number, could you please pm to me! Thank you very much!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
HAVE I SAID YOU CAN GET RACE GAS AND ALKY AT....

WHITE AUTOMOTIVE
HOPEWELL, PA

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Never mind, I found his number. Thanks!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"