DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I have to give PRP big time props for giving it a go today even with the dismal forecast, and letting us come back tomorrow in "guaranteed" good weather.

I really thought we were going to make it for a while, and then the bad looking clouds rolled in and the rain started as I was pulling into the burnout box. Can't wait to race in good weather tomorrow!!

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
X2

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tony,
Do you happen to know if the N20 Outlaw race will be run Sunday, or is it cancelled till June.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The N2O will not run tomorrow.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Frank.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
I have to give PRP big time props for giving it a go today even with the dismal forecast, and letting us come back tomorrow in "guaranteed" good weather.

I really thought we were going to make it for a while, and then the bad looking clouds rolled in and the rain started as I was pulling into the burnout box. Can't wait to race in good weather tomorrow!!

X2 I hope we get a good turn out

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I am pumped. Thank you PRP.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It should be a fast day today. The air looks way better then yesterday.

Chuck your *** better get that olds to the track and get it down the track!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I am glad you guys are getting to run today although I am opting to stay home and finish the exhaust on my motorhome so I will have it for next weekend.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to be the first to congratulate AJ Casini on his Modified win!!

Also congratulations to the other winners today Rich Zemrose in Top and Joe Tharp Sr. in Street, I unfortunately am not exactly sure who won Bike or jr.'s.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
How was the turnout?

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Light to medium.

Thanks to Frank for opening today. It was fun.
Thanks to Carmen also for you know what.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Light to medium.

Thanks to Frank for opening today. It was fun.

X2 on both statements. Our car counts on Sundays struggle, and our car count on non-points days struggle, that said it wasn't as bad as it could have been, MOD/TOP still went 6 rounds.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Ma Brewer,

Do you have an update on Nikki? I picked up some stickers from Greg today.

Bob W

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations AJ, you are the man.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys felt good to get back in the winners circle.

Thank you to PRP for opening Sunday as well. It was nice to finally get some racing in instead of watching it rain.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nice job AJ it was nice seeing you back in winners lane!

Thanks to PRP for opening!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners!

Nikki is doing well. She finished her second round of chemo. She did have some stomach issues and also with her eyes. But, she continues to fight! Tomorrow she is to have a biospy to see how this round went. So, we are praying for good results to put this into remission so they can do the transplant. Thank you to everyone! I sent some sticker to racers in Virginia! So the Nikki stickers are going national! How about that! Great racers, great friends!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mark Romeo, you have a PM

Posts: 84 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Back at you Chris.

We continue to pray for Nikki and family. We have had the stickers on the cars since the first go-around and have never removed them, just as we haven't stopped thinking of her.

Jones Transmission Pumps