DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Agreed...

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Chuck did you run the new motor. Don't feel bad we have gotten a total of zero point days too.

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hopefully tonight. Thanks to my buddies Barry and Greg, we were able to get the alternator straight, and the belt isn't whining anymore. I'm going to let her eat. I've gotten lucky that we haven't had any points days yet. Have you made passes yet, and how's the back taking it? If you talk to Bubba, I sent him a PM last week, wanted to make sure he had some information.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
I went up once for a test and tune. Back is doing real good. Just have to use my head before i pick stuff up. I won the box gamblers they had the day I went. No biggie it was only three rounds. Car ran 3 10.59's in a row and I was very pleased. Sounds like Bubba's going to run points with us again. He told me he want to do some traveling this year and he's afraid of missing to many races with you guys he won't qualify for the team. That was a couple of weeks ago though. Good luck and let me know how she runs for you.

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It's all good! 12.36, 12.35, 12.35! Woo hoo!

Note to Matt: I always take the last turnoff. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good for you Chuck!!! Car not worthy I rule

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
GOOD JOB CHUCK!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Too bad you left all the groceries in the car Chuck....lol

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty C:
Too bad you left all the groceries in the car Chuck....lol

I knew it should have been faster Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
it looks like IHRA made the right call on the pro am race in aug.
first it was said that it would include jrs that weekend but it was $135 per day for a 2 day race.
after seeing the turn out at the last pro am race in div 3,(5) they dropped the entry to $80 and only running it 1 day for the jrs.
also went to 2 classes instead of 3

8-12 class
13-17 class

and the payouts are as follows

winner prize: $500 bond
runner-up prize: $200 bond
semi-finalist prize: $100 bond

also an ironman to the winners.

its nice to see they made it affordable for the everyday person to come race at it.
i know we will be there.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
C'mon, I ate all the groceries.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hey chuck...sorry bout that lol...i had a front strut snap off and it was pulling to the right reallll bad...i usually take the last one too. anyways its fixed and i'll buy you a hot dog! good job on the good running hotrod

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Barry told me about that, but I didn't realize it was on that pass. Is it an easy fix? Will you be out this weekend? Thanks, good job on yours too!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
yea..i fixed it yesterday and loaded it back up...shes ready to go for this weekend. im leavin at noon with dave to go to norwalk for their heads up night....gonna be an awesome weekend!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Start dancing Christine, looks like the bad stuff is returning, for yet another weekend. Glad I've been killing myself all week to fix the car, only to dodge rain again.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We will be fine! A scattered shower, hit and miss! I already spoke to Mom Nature! She owes me one!! help

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Jeffrey, sorry to say, but it was I that changed the Pro AM event and the purse as far as the Juniors go.
Also, when I spoke with Sherrie the other day and gave her the purse, I'm almost certain I told her we would pay down to the quarters. I gave her the entire payout.

As far as the weather, forget your seeing anything at all. Just get up Sat. and start driving where we will deal with whatever happens. We have to be there for the practice tree race anyhow.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That's what I like to hear Frank. I'll be there, just not sure what I'll be racing. But, most likely will be mine. Going to finish putting it together tonight.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post