DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
As far as the weather, forget your seeing anything at all. Just get up Sat. and start driving where we will deal with whatever happens. We have to be there for the practice tree race anyhow.

I can't believe I'm going to quote Fordboy Ed, but he is right: "It's not raining until water falls from the sky."

And I knew the tree race would bring you out, Frankie, you hitter you. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thats what I like to hear to Frank. Small chance both days but I think we'll be ok. Another good things is the heat if we do see rain will be help dr things quicker.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:

I can't believe I'm going to quote Fordboy Ed, but he is right: "It's not raining until water falls from the sky."

Don't you forget it either. Now put slicks on the thing Chuck and stop messing with drag radials. You overcook them anyways.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tell him Ed Razz. He's just a t Big Grinl

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i stand corrected.
thank you frank.
after it was posted on jrdragsterplus.com and the showing they had at the fist race this year of the pro am, there was a lot that thought they were out of their mind to charge that much for a jr race.
i would think with you lowering the entry, you will have a lot more coming to this race.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jeffrey10x2,

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to my little Brother Mikey Balaska... even if he is a tool. Big Grin
I rule Laughing

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Mike!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well Frank did it ever end up raining enough to wet thing down at the track or was it a false alarm? We did drive through some rain on the way home but I thought you could have atleast waited till it let loose to cancel.Not trying to start anything but I burned up a lot of gas to leave a dry track at 4:00 in the afternoon.I guess the next trip there will have to be less than 10% chance of rain.
Thanks for stopping by and I will try to bring other racers with me next time.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Eyes Eyes Eyesfrank Eyes No No

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yea I know Bill I am just a trouble maker but I just want to race. Car

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
if you wanted to race you should have been at magnolia today!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Billy how did you do at Mags?

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mikey blows...

his candles out:

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mmmmmm nitro...

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
498 red 3rd rnd..nice car count.

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mmmm that cake was good

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Had to spend some time with the wife since I don't to do full days with her very often plus went for a ride on the bike and checked out some houses.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
not very many candles on that cake..happy b-day mikey..

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
not very many candles on that cake..happy b-day mikey..

LOL Thanks Bill

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop