DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i had it at the bracket finals last year down by our trailer showing dukes of hazard on it sat night.
they were also playing guitar hero on it too.

the one that they used in 07 was the tedescos i think.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jeffrey10x2,

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Are you kidding me? They are calling for rain again, all weekend. At this pace, we won't have a points race until June, just in time for me to go on vacation. censored

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hell 40% scattered rain is nothing to sweat about. That gives us 60% chance of sun. Its all in how you look at it. I agree I like to see 20% or less to feel comfortable but I can deal with 40%.

I am heading up to TNT tonight.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm planning on test n tune tonight too. Damn rain better stay away.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I saw 50% for Saturday and 30% for Sunday, not that it matters, because we don't run on Sunday anyways. it'll have to be 10% or less for Frank to open, LOL. Sorry Frank, I couldn't resist. You know we love you. But, you still make me so mad! Let's hope it's another "early in the week" forecast blunder.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
The cup is always 1/2 full!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Chuck PM

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Its way to early to tell. It will change for better or worse. Lets hope its better. We didn't start until June last year either Mad

I'm gonna have to change my oil and haven't got to even use it. Its getting old. Tongue

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well I got a wedding to go to saturday so the rain would be doing me a favor! Wink

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Well I got a wedding to go to saturday so the rain would be doing me a favor! Wink

You bite your tongue sir! Banging Head

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm with Clint. I have a graduation to attend Saturday, so let it pour!! Rolling Rolling Tongue

And I need to tune my junk.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Talk about being selfish.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yep, it's all about ME, Joe! Big Grin
Rolling I rule

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sometimes its gotta about you...but in Bills case its gotta being about wheelin and dealin.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i know we have our fingers crossed.
we have yet to make a pass this year in competition .
but even if it is rained out, we still might have to make the trek there so i can get the propane tank to get it filled for memorial day weekend at the track.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
It's going to rain, rain and more rain!! Eyes

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
censoreding rain.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
How about racing on Sunday? It seems like Sundays have been the nicer days of the two on the weekends.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Guess Whos OLD

Happy Birthday Bill Turk

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Bill! I can't believe Scotty did that to you. But, he has no respect for his elders. I hope you have a good one!