DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Bill. Wow Scotty that was mean lol.

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Bill. Looking good. Scotty that was a good one... Rolling Rolling Laughing

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Thanks Scott, i forgot how good looking i was as a young kid.. Just don't let Tony F see this, he might use it for his bathroom activities..

Chuck can you believe Scott tried to blame you for posting the picture. No respect for the older door car guys..He said You stole his password and did it. But i know the real person behind this all Thanks Greg (Secret Squirrel) i remember you taking that picture over my parents house. It's all in fun, can't wait till your birthday

Bill Turk

Posts: 181 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Lol bill you stud. Happy Birthday!

Jeff I would hold off on the propane, rain all next weekend too. Eek

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
happy birthday bill.
glad to see im not the only one getting old.

bite your tongue mike, lol.
we will still make the trek to the track sat. morning.
i think we need one of those track condoms that norwalk posted for april fools day. Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well I hope they get the race in just that the computer loses all the records so they can't count it for points! Big Grin
I can make it sunday if they want to change it! Wink

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Sundown. I see you still have the same hair sytle that's in the picture, nice.

If we rain out saturday I may go to Pacemakers on sunday, but I've never been there before. Can anyone tell me what the track is like, or if I should just stay away.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Bill!!

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Isn't Pacemakers down by columbus?If so I know Dion Vickers goes there a lot and I believe he said they run 1/8 mile and not a bad track.I have never been there myself.

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Pacemakers is a nice little 1/8 mile track. People are really friendly also. We had a great time there when we went.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
pacemakers!!!love that track.been there 2times and won 1 of them.other rained out.kinda neat place,looking down track you think your gonna go air born but its really cool.youll love it..got any room in your trailer for a dragster???

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jeff, I am trying a little reverse psychology on mother nature. Wink

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
lol, i have been trying that too mike.
i know ryan is ready to kick her butt.
i know i need to fill the bottle because i promised ryan ribs next weekend at the track.
and crab legs if he wins. that boy can put crab legs away.last time we got them he had 14 clusters. Eek
thank god it was all you can eat lol

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
magnolia is racing sunday!!and its alot closer then pacemakers!real nice outlaw track.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
thanks fellas

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
Jeff I would hold off on the propane, rain all next weekend too. Eek

quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
Negative Nancy ^^^^^ Tongue

Hey, pot, this is the kettle, how you doin'?
Tool. Laughing

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
i know i need to fill the bottle because i promised ryan ribs next weekend at the track.
and crab legs if he wins. that boy can put crab legs away.last time we got them he had 14 clusters. Eek
thank god it was all you can eat lol

Dammit Jeff, you're making me hungry. Been awhile since I had some crab legs too. Might have to go looking for an all you can eat deal too. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Hey Hank, here's my work number 412 921 5404. Call me when you get a chance, I have a question about Magnolia for you.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Anyone feel like going boating tomorrow? Rolling

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
chuck,
thats one thing i can say about ryan, he likes to eat. Big Grin
ever since he started racing, that was our deal, first win of the season , he gets crab legs.
and since the jrs run early, and we got the new trailer that i can carry a grill, ill be firing it up soon after we are done racing. not sure how the tv reception is at the track, but soon we will have a 19" lcd TV mounted to the wall in there.
something to pass the time when we arent on the track.