DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Here are the JR winners from Saturday and Sunday. Great job to all.

Saturday the 13-17 year olds
Isaac Parker-Winner
Jacob bennish-RU

Saturday the 10-12 year olds
Breana Bailey-winner
Mason Gross-RU

Sunday was an all run
Breana Bailey-Winner
Kassie Collins-RU

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update on Nikki, so glad to hear.

I also need to apologize to ya all. Eveything always seems to happen so fast at the last second. In the middle of dealing with a couple minor issues, Josh yelled in from the other side that there were a lot of questions about the payout and without thinking I said 80 % and he announced it. If you think about that, that's impossible to do for a race, gamblers yes, race no.
So, when it came near payouts and time to think about that, I realized MY error so I basically used the same pro rated scale as the other local tracks and went with them. However there wasn't enough time to communicate that info to ya all. There is some round money for a few classes ( top, mod, street ) that nobody is aware of so if you could spread the word in the lanes, we will announce it also. There weren't many and it wasn't much but it is something.

I also didn't get to see the end of race ( over the hill with grandson, MX'ing ), so great job to the winners and and runner ups for job well done and thanks for coming.
Don't forget, double point weekend coming, so get your games going.

Hope Russ didn't hurt Allison's car too bad also.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Frank, I hurt my car, and no sympathy? Just joking. I would have liked to have been there Sunday but yes it's hurt, bad. Oh well, it was bound to happen. With any luck I'll be there this coming weekend.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I did notice you getting the yank, hope it's not too bad buddy.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great job AJ! And thanks for helping me load Allison's car. I don't know if she'll let me race it again, but we'll see Smile Congrats to all other winners and runner ups.

Frank, there was no major damage. I broke a rocker arm stud (no 1. exhaust). Good thing that AJ threw a butt whipping on me cause I was done. I'll be there this weekend if Allison permits it Big Grin

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I didn't know you broke her car Russ. I hope you get it back out for this weekend I owe you one ALREADY. Wink

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This was in the paper yesterday, pretty cool.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That is a very cool article. It can be read on the link:

http://www.observer-reporter.c...05-17-Drag-Racing-B1

If it doesn't @#$%^& rain on our parade this weekend, we're going to try to hold a practice tree race after racing is over Saturday night. It will be either in the pits or under the pavillion. Nothing formal, whoever wants to play, come play, bring your own munchies and beverages, probably $2 a race.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Seriously Chuck, bite your tongue. Very small percentage for Sat., so we be racing.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Frankie, I didn't want to be too overconfident and have Mother Nature treat us like a beotch again. The weather is looking freaking AWESOME!!! I can't wait to race for 2 days, huff a little nitro on Saturday, and have some fun with the tree race Saturday night.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I'll be drunk walking along Georgetown and 16th street with about 100 thousand other drunken retards.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
So, it's your normal Saturday night for you then, Tony?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Yes. Except this Saturday I'll be screaming, "Go Mario".

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
GREAT NEWS!!

Nikki's pliminary biospy report looks good! Dr. Wollman checked a slide and he likes what he sees! Still have to wait for the confirmation! Nikki is in recovery room doing great! One mountain down, one to go! God Bless Nikki! Thanks to everyone who prayed! Just keep praying and onto the transplant phase! What a strong young lady!! Wink

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Man is that great to hear. God Bless that child, what a trooper.

Sounds like a normal Sat. for Tony, right where he belongs. You would have lost first round anyhow so go have fun you pig. Tongue

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well I will come down sunday and pick up the slack for Tony.The weather is sure looking good!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
whats the deal with sundays payout?is it a pro rated?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Great news about Nikki. We will keep up the prayers here. Amazing young lady and family.

Bill the payout this weekend for Saturday and Sunday will be normal payout.

Top Class
Winner: $800+ Possible $390 (SSS Contingencies)
Runner Up: $350 + Possible $180 (SSS Contingency)
Semi: $100
Rnd Win: $15

Entry Fee: $40

Note: ET: 0.00 - 11.99
Electronics Permitted
Wheel pickup sensing devices are NOT permitted
Millerstown Pick-A-Part Modified Class
Winner: $800 PRP's Guarantee+ Possible $390 (SSS Contingencies)
Runner Up: $350 + Possible $180 (SSS Contingency)
Semi: $100

Entry Fee: $40

Note: ET: 0.00 - 13.99
Delay Boxes and/or Air Throttles NOT permitted
TransBrakes and Two Steps are permitted
Aamco Transmission Street Class
Winner: $350 + Possible $390 (SSS Contingency)
Runner Up: $150 + Possible $180 (SSS Contingency)

Entry Fee: $30

Note: ET: 12.00 and slower
Slick permitted WITH Driveshaft Loop
No Electronics
Bike Class
Winner: $250 + Possible $170 (SSS Contingency)
Runner Up: $150 + Possible $70 ( SSS Contingecy)

Entry Fee: $30

Note: Over 35 bike entries, $15 dollar round money will be added.

ET: 0.00 - 19.99
Delay Boxes are NOT permitted

Last Sunday was prorated due to it being a day that the staff added at the last minute.

See everyone this weekend for some gorgeous weather and awesome racing action.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Frank I am not feeling the love...I finally get a win and my picture isn't on the site. Hum

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
Perhaps somebody should revise those "possible SSS Contingencies" values. Wink

If you have a special vehicle that uses 4 automatic transmissions and 3 torque converters, the most you can collect in SSS contingencies this year is $240 for an event win.

In the real world, running a car that has only 1 automatic transmission and 1 torque converter, the most you can collect in SSS contingencies this year is $140 for an event win.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post