DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
anyone race this weekend. I went to BSD lost 2nd round of top....opponent was .004 and +.011 i was .019 and blew the tires off cause the right lane was SH*T. Ended up winning MOD in the good ol camaro...then won the 4 car shootout at the end. really nasty crosswinds today so we raced 1/8 mile.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Frank, it's all your fault. You make me so mad. QCR ran 1/8th mile too, cause of the winds. 1/8 or 1/4, who cares lets just race. Enough of the test and tunes. Chuck, please don't post pictures of Barry like that anymore. I think I need therapy. Keith, I'm speechless. I don't know what looks gayer, the car or you. Kind of look like Jeff Foxworhty. Settle down Francis, just joking. Hey Bill, I better get the first ride in the flying eagle, since you bought it out from under me, LOL. Can we call you Ice Man now? Better weather is coming, and I'll still suck.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Whats gayer the car or keith? That's a no-brainer, definetly him.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
great job jason,
i saw the pics last night on their site. that makes 2 top beavers this year doesnt it?

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Nice Job Jason!!! Also nice job to all the guys that went to Quaker and represented PRP well. Did anyone go to the $2000 footbrake race at Mason Dixon yesterday?

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
joeyb,no on the iceman,some1 used to call ray w that.i will stay with "hank".

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Jason! I saw that on BSD's site this morning.

Am I the only one who gets "Bell Bottom Blues" in his head looking at Keith's pic?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sorry Bill, I forgot they called Ray that. well, at least you didn't say no to letting me take a lap in the Screamin' Eagle. not worthy

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
theres a price for everything joeyb...you would be ruined for life after driving something like this..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ICEMAN used to be the nickname of someone else that i know.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
you know Val Kilmer?

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good one Matt. Bill, I wouldn't be ruined. I'd just want one even more.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
make you a good deal on it joey!!!

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Billy you are already wheelin and dealin. Car

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
if anyone is interested

i have a sony vpl-s600u projector with case and screen for sale.

we used it at the track a few times to show movies. works great.

asking $300 for everything.

you can plug in a dvd player, laptop, or game system to it

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
Billy you are already wheelin and dealin. Car
cant do any good with my truck,might as well sale racecars..might be dealing but this one is going to cost some1 good $$$.cleaned it for 2hours and looked at it for 2 more before shutting off the lights for the night.. Wink

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
bill, that is one sweet ride.
but if you sell any more , you might have to get a dealers license. Tongue

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thanks,thinking about a trip to tnt tonight at prp.just to see how she handles!!anybody going??might have to wait another week if i dont go.weather looking bad for wknd. censored

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i should be there with the conrathmobile...weather is starting to look bad tho

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
i have a sony vpl-s600u projector with case and screen for sale.

we used it at the track a few times to show movies. works great.

Is this the one that was used on the Saturday night of the 2007 Bracket Finals when they showed "Wild Hogs"?

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post