DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
dont know why i want that helmet so bad!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Looks good Bill. But do you have chrome??? Rolling I rule

Anyone have a portable tool box (as in handheld)they want to get rid of, like a Craftsman 3 drawer? PM me with what you got and a price.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
this 1 has chrome!! Laughing

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
In case anyone missed it on the website.

quote:
Pittsburgh Raceway Park and The Silver Mine are proud to announce the 2009 Perfect Package.

Here's your chance for additional contingency money on a points race day. Here's how you can get it!

On our 15 points race days, (all classes), you will be eligible to earn $50 if you are the first racer, during eliminations, to have a perfect package! You need a .0000 reaction and be exact on your dial (for example 9.81). If you are the first racer to have a perfect package during the final round of eliminations, you win $100. Your time slip will have to be verified with one of our officials. You will then be able to go to the payout office during payouts and claim your winnings. Only one perfect package per regular eliminations and one during finals, per points race day. A total of $150 contingency per points race day.

Brought to you by The Silver Mine, 502 Washington Rd, Washington, PA 724.228.3470

Big thanks to the Silver Mine

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Definitely big thanks to the Silver Mine.

But...

Using that example, on a 9.81 dial, do I have to be 9.810, 9.8100, or can I be 9.811, 9.812, etc?

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I was wondering the same thing Chuck. So, does anyone think we'll get the race in tomorrow? Looks like it'll be hit and miss on the rain. Start dancing Christine!!!!

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i'm hoping for rain,all day rain..rain,rain.unless i get a phone call later today.then no rain,no rain!!

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Billy don't be a sore sport. Just cause your car is not here yet doesn't mean that you have to ruin it for everyone else.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Rolling Rolling Rolling not worthy not worthy not worthy

I'm dancing as fast as I can!!! Banging Head Banging Head

Where's Hank when I NEED him?????????

Happy Mom's Day!!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Car Car Car

I think the rains will hold off. I am liking the chances of tomorrows event.

Nick/Frank - Whats the rule with elims? Not before 5 or Immediately following 2nd time run?

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
Car Car Car

I think the rains will hold off. I am liking the chances of tomorrows event.

Nick/Frank - Whats the rule with elims? Not before 5 or Immediately following 2nd time run?

Immediately After 2nd round. No more waiting to get rained on.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
new car is here!!but motor is at the doctors. Tonguebeing i hurt it the last time i raced the other car..this is my new ride aj.in case you didnt figure that out yet..

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think we will get the day in, I use www.weather.com and it says no rain tomorrow. But as we all know things change hourly.

Bill, I like the new car maybe you can keep this one longer then a few weeks.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I figured that was the new car Billy. Forgot about the bullet being hurt.

Nick thats good to hear. I always hated us waiting around.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
you need a driver for that dragster of yours aj??

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
you need a driver for that dragster of yours aj??

why? do you know of one? I rule

kidding, obviously Billy. car is beautiful man.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Bill I'm next in line in Aj's pipe....gotta drive one of those darn things eventually. Will I fit in this one Bill?

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Balaska, you tool, did you even read the forecast? There's only a small window with 0% chance in the early afternoon. There's rain tonight, and a 20% chance in the mid afternoon. And there will be wind moving in. Settle down, Beavis.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Negative Nancy ^^^^^ Tongue

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
Bill I'm next in line in Aj's pipe....gotta drive one of those darn things eventually. Will I fit in this one Bill?
i dont know mark,its taller and same width!24"wide. Hum

Photobucket