DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
How fast is your car Clint?

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
8.60s at 156 it just doesn't stop like other cars do and it has four wheel disc on it.I might need to try different pads. I have run it down there before and it seems like at 150mph it is a lot easier to stop and that is only 6mph less.

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Gottcha, all cars are different. I would definitely try something cause you should be able to stop that baby. What does it weigh? My bro stops Bob Jone's dragster from 180 without a CHUTE Probably weighs around 2000lbs with him in it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mark Romeo,

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Almost 2700 with me in it.Any where else I go I can get on and off the brakes and stop without any problems but if I don't want to pull the chute there it is pretty much on the brakes until I turn off the track.

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
clint patton?

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Mark, not trying to sound like a douche, it's chute not shoot. Mr.O, were where you guys this weekend?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tony, there are some things in life in which one finds success easily.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Mark, not trying to sound like a douche, it's chute not shoot. Mr.O, were where you guys this weekend?

Thanks for the heads up Tony, just think I am teaching america's youth with that spelling...haha

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Chuck, Nicks thing is masterbation.

Mark, what subject do you teach?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
That would be "masturbation" Tony, if spelling counts. Big Grin

I am a Shop/Technology Education teacher.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Gino redlit saturday and lost in the second on sunday with an mov of .012. We had fun though. Bad news is that we had to get pulled out of our pit spot with a big ass tractor. Good news was the car went 5.16 and we won best appearing. It was a pretty good weekend.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Mark. that actually made me laugh out loud. I knew someone would pick up on that.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It is Paden not Patton.
And I have had timing backed off and still doesn't take much mph out just et.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hard to believe your right Tony but Nick really is a tool Rolling

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
sorry bout the mis spell clint. i think you're car would be fine in the shut down with out a chute. and if you don't feel comfortable..just pull it. then i'll come over and help you pack it! i thought you were getting a dragster??

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
attention mr scott cambell,better keep your eyes on that helmit! Humwould hate to see something happen to it!lol..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
The car count was about 18 TS cars. And as far as using a chute at PRP, any door car that goes faster than 8.90 is definetly going to need to use them. I can't think of one door car that goes faster than that without using a chute.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Obviously

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tony doesn't use chutes. He uses guard rails.

Much more effective

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Eyes

Nicole shoots and scores!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post