DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
QCR IS RACING SUNDAY ALSO!!!they rained out today..

what time do t/t start and what time are eliminations?

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
12:30 big car t/t.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
2 hrs to 42 1 hr to mags..for me.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nice job prp guys at qcr today..i thought that kid in that camaro was going to win today(scotty) great job guys!!

Photobucket

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Nice job Scotty!!! I heard Dave Poorman was down to 3 cars in Top, if so good job to him too!!!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good job Scotty!! And also to Dave Poorman. I wish I got to see you guys yesterday but daughter had dance recitle. Can't miss that you know. Thanks to all the prp racers who made the long trip up to qcr to race this weekend. Hope all of you had a good time.

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Red Face oh my god!!i sorry dave i forgot about you..great job till that pulley got you out of your game..yea thats right congrads scotty..

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
whats up with the no gamblers race on wensday??i thought they had a gamblers everyweek??

Photobucket

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Gambler's for slick cars only, the last Wednesday of the month.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thanks...

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
whats up with the no gamblers race on wensday??i thought they had a gamblers everyweek??

Looks like TNT will be rained out wednesday.
Forcast so far is sad, Probably TNT Friday then rained out for the weekend again!!!!
Enough with the weekend rains already Roll Eyes

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Here you go. World Record pass on Drag Radials 7.38@198 on a 315/50-15 drag radial with stock type rear suspension in a twin turbo Cobra Big Grin

God I love this stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my-Ujxv5YF8

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Okay, does anyone have the phone number of the person we need to pay to get rid of all this rain?? I start a collection! LOL Confused Mad

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
1-800-WEWHACK
LOL Big Grin
Mother Nature has bounty on her head... and this time, it's personal. Big Grin

At least it looks like we might be good for Saturday, fingers crossed... toes crossed... eyes crossed (explains my RTs)... whatever it takes to get raceday in!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Its me making it rain!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I need 1 more rainout to get Scotty's motor done without rushing. Razz

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It was nice knowing you, Joe. Nothing personal, strictly business. Unless I'm not ready for this weekend. Then I'll help your rain dance.

Bob, I think Scotty is doing juuust fine with the one in there. He can wait. Just so long as it's out of Jimmy's! He's got the 455 up there! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I'm telling Grandma! No spaghetti for you--ever!! And, you're not too big that I can't beat you up either!!

Bob, Scotty doesn't need anymore help either!!

Nice swing set--good for you guys! And, I'm not talking about Scotty's car, the swing set for Nikki and Ashley!! I hope I made myself clear!! LOL I'm happy for all of you, Bob!!! You deserve it!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nice dig!!!thats funny...

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
anybody want to buy a couple 468 bbc??i got 2. 1 in my dragster and 1 in garage.both complete both run 8.60's in dragsters!!

Photobucket