DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
AMC, 8pm tonight, Tombstone is on. Just sayin'

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
for sale.....brand new barry grant 975 cfm alky demon carb.....can deliver to banquet this saturday....great price $600...need to sell badly....carb is brand new still in the box.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
"You die first, get it? Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe, you understand me?" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
"Why Kate, you're not wearing a bustle. How lewd." - Doc Holiday

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The best one from the movie. "Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!" - Doc Holiday

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Awesome movie, tons of great lines.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
My hypocisy only goes so far.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Doc Holliday: And you must be Ringo. Look, darling, Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?
Kate: You don't even know him.
Doc Holliday: Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We now interrupt your regularly scheduled thread to bring you this public service announcement!

The American dentist, gambler and gunfighter of the American Old West, Doc Holliday would regularly use the term "I'll be your huckleberry." This may have been merely slang of the period for "I'm your best gun/man." However, the tiny size of the berries led to their frequent use as a way of referring to something small, often in an affectionate way. The phrase "a huckleberry over my persimmon" was used to mean "a bit beyond my abilities". "I'm your huckleberry" is a way of saying that one is just the right person for a given job. It can also be used to refer to the state fruit of Idaho!

We now return you to regularly scheduled whatever! And by the way, the 2011 schedule is now up for PRP! http://www.pittsburghracewaypa...011_prp_calendar.pdf

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nice!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Most certainly not to be confused with
"Im your Dingelberry"
Obviously

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Obvious:
Most certainly not to be confused with
"Im your Dingelberry"
Obviously

LOL....
Obviously.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The phrase "I'll be your huckleberry." is my favorite in that movie, it is one of greatest movies of all time

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone,

The race season is fast approaching, just to put the word out I will be selling alky again this year by the drum. I may possibly sell it by the gallon if the interest is there. If anyone is interested please shoot me a PM. I will have updated prices as soon as I get an idea of how many I will be getting for my first shipment. Price will be very competitive. Anyone interested in race fuel by the gallon or barrel, send me a message will give you updated pricing for 2011.

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
It's winter time cold snowing and you wish there was racing going on. Well there is check out this link below of crazy ice drag racers. It looks like 1/8 mile racing. The water or ice box kids have lots of hard work with the shovels, and at the end of the video if you look you might see keith doing the track prep. They even do burnouts not sure why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ture=player_embedded

Posts: 179 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
For those coming to the PRP banquet, please remember, there will be baskets of stuff to win, donated by local racers and businesses, up for auction to benefit the Thinking of Nikki Foundation. Some cool stuff out there going to a great cause!

GRASS AN THAT (Landscaping) - Brian Berg
412-607-3617
$100 gift card for Pittsburgh Raceway Park

STARTING LINE RACING CAFE - Don Liberatore
724-225-5900
www.startinglineracingcafe.com
$100 gift card and five $20 gift cards for Starting Line Racing Cafe
PRP's 9th Annual Racers Banquet

Karen posted this morning on the Nikki's CarePage:

A BIG THANK YOU!!!
Posted 2 hours ago
As always the support that we have received has been unbelievable. I want to send out a HUGE thank you to the following that donated to my request for baskets. The Thinking of Nikki Foundation and Pitts. Raceway Park thanks you!!!!

RJ's Heating and Cooling

Dana McDowell Indep. Distributor of Scent-Sations

Country Cafe and Video

Judy Hagerman

Donna and Bill Enos

Ross Family

Gray Family

Toth Family

Carlie Ru****

Harts Custom Cycles

Bob Brehm

Rhonda Olson for MaryKay

Laurel Valley Graphics

Watson Family

StateFarm Agent, Chris Ziance and family

Christine Brewer

Joe Devola and Sonya DeRienzo

Donna Phillippi

Gerry Pollock

Hutchy's Auto Sales and Service

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Sent you a PM Kevin

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Just talked to Carmen - for the auction at the banquet, he and Tony Ionadi, Ionadi Auto Sales, are putting together TWO lunchmeat trays that will be perfect for the Super Bowl! These will be on ice and ready to take home from the banquet, and ready to serve on Sunday! This is from Carmen, so you know these trays will be full of all the good stuff! Thanks Carm... now I have to hit the MAC machine again! Big Grin

ChuckT <-- trading in his banquet ticket and buyin' a lunchmeat tray for Saturday's dinner Laughing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Karen just put the final touches on a huge pasta basket. I may "forget" to bring it and keep it for myself lol. Joey and Amy are donating a stitched polamalu jersey to aution off also. Thank's guys.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post