DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
mark verdonie goes 840s without chute!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Whatever. You guys are a bunch of homos anyway.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
my pops was goin 8.80s w/o using a chute...tim vislosky goes 8.80s w/o a chute...and his car is kinda heavy. fagotnilli.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Lighten up, Francis.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Tim uses a chute, Ive seen it with my own eyes.
Any of you homos touch my stuff and I'll kill ya. And I don't want any of you homos touching me. If you do, I'll kill ya.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Well Tony i thought your real name was, Dewey Oxburger. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if you've noticed, but I got a slight weight problem.

Bill Turk

Posts: 179 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
You can call me Sargent Hulka

DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
How's it going, Eisenhower

Bill Turk

Posts: 179 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Didn't say it wouldn't stop just don't like riding the brakes that hard.
And as far as dragsters go my wife said she would help me buy anything but a dragster!She said they are too boring.

Posts: 2593 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Bill, if you take my helmet then I will have to spend a boat load of Chucks money to get my superman helmet painted, Chucks knows "dude I'm broke"

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Turk:
How's it going, Eisenhower

Bill: I gave the Shockwave weights to Frank he said he would get them to you
THanks, Marty

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
C'mon Scotty, you're sleeping on a bed stuffed with money instead of feathers, while I'm sleeping on the garage floor. Maybe Bill will give a "finder's fee"? Big Grin

Jason, you have a PM

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I hope this is the mess hall. Hows it going Eisenhower?

Yes sir, fine looking group of men.

Well, carry on sargent. Have that removed.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Sergeant, does this mean we're through for the day?

Bill Turk

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Okay soldier, lets see how you fire that thing.

What coordinates sir?

Coordinates?

Yes sir. The coordinates determin where the mortar is going to land.

Son, the army has spent alot of money teaching you how to fire that weapon. The only way to learn something is to do it. Now fire the weapon. Just let me get out of the way first.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i wish i was cool like tony and quote stripes all day Roll Eyes

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but you're not

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Laughing Rolling Rollinghanks going helmet hunting...watch your chit scotty..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Scott has secured some protective services, I hear.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Eyesoh boy!!maybe you should just sale that helmet.and get your new 1 "superman"

Photobucket