DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information Nick!

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Take this outside!!

Great news--there were no cancer cells found in Nikki's spinal fluid!!!

Now, what's more important????

I'm glad to hear that, great news!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
God Bless Nikki and the Denniker family. Wonderful news for sure.

Hank, sorry I missed you. I know you would have let me warm your car up for you. Good job on your QC win a couple weeks ago.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
HANK. That'll always be funny.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Thats great news for Nikki. Now hopefully she can just worry about being a kid and having fun while feeling better.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tony whats up? No answer for the movie line. Hum

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Take this outside!!

Great news--there were no cancer cells found in Nikki's spinal fluid!!!

Now, what's more important????

Thats super news Give Nikki and Mom a hug for me, I am glad the prayers and good wishes from all may have done some good!

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
couple weeks ago???it was saturday!!and thanks..also sold my new car! I'm stupid I'm stupid

Hank, sorry I missed you. I know you would have let me warm your car up for you. Good job on your QC win a couple weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
hank,dont like 42..to hard on equipment..very bumpy track..hard to drive finishline.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Sorry Washed Up, What movie is that from? I can't think of it.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i believe its from national lampoons xmas vacation tony

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
The best scene from that movie is when cousin Eddie is emptying the motorhome directly into the sewer. that scene is hysterical. "Hey Clark, ****ters full."

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Karen is packing for the move to the new hospital. Nikki is doing well this morning and having school. They are waiting for the bone marrow biospy to come back. Everything else looks good, so keep praying that the biospy comes back with even better results!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ray check your PM.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well the weather doesnt look perfect but it looks like we will escape the rain...

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
im glad the rain is suppose to stay to the south of us.
just hanging out a little to see whether to head to the track or not. but hoping its a go.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Due to the weather forecast, we are changing the scheduled regular race day (without points) to a Test N Tune w/ Gamblers Race.

Gates will open at Noon, Test n Tune from 1PM to 5PM. Racers $25 / Gamblers (additional) $20 / Spectators $7 / Carload $20 / Kids 10 & Under Free. The Gamblers Race will start after 2 rounds of time trials. Those who do not want in the Gamblers Race can keep on testing.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey guys I got a question for you about points down there.
How are they awarded? I remember a few years back somebody saying that you got more points for winning first round than other rounds and am considering running a limited schedule down there but not joining points if this is how it is done.Thanks.

Posts: 2593 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Clint, it's 2 points to stage first round, 2 points for first round win, 1 point per round win after, winner of the class gets 1 bonus point. C'mon over... 15 points days, you get to drop your lowest 3. Get on a hot streak, limited schedule could work out for you.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Chuck that doesn't sound too bad. Now if I could just figue out how to knock about 5 mph out of my car and stay consistant because I don't like packing chute all the time and don't like riding the brakes hard.That was the only thing I don't like about the track itself.Maybe I should put the small motor back in.

Posts: 2593 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post