DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Washed Up:
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Tedesco:
Attention to all Top & Mod Racers:
Due to lack of sponsorship, regrettably, the weekly regular race day payout will again be $800 to the winner in Top and in Mod class. This is what we have been paying out to racers even before thebonus money from the sponsor. We are hopeful that the economy and sponsorship pick up for next season.

Nick your family still gives everyone a place to race at. That's the main thing. 800.00 is still a lot of money!! Track was sweet last Sunday. Nick your dad tried to drive the dragster. Should I have been scared?

Wow Ray, I'm glad you didn't. He almost put Mia's junior into the guard rail (a la Tony Fagnilli) so I can not imagine what he would've done with your rail. And that was when he had two good arms, he's still nursing his clipped wing from trying to do A ONE ARMED PULL UP!! What a showoff. Banging Head

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
And Triple, I may be way off base with this considering I don't even know you and the type of person you are but in the year I've been on this website, I see you roaming over into the PRP section of the forum plugging D42 every chance you get. Now I don't have an issue with that at all, I fine with some free advertising among friends but it just seems like your comments are intended to bash PRP? Like I said, I love D42 and I love Jack, but are you serving some kind of purpose with your constant bashing of us?

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I am with you Nick, I think Triple needs to get his own D42 thread going and quit coming onto the Pittsburgh one always talking about D42.

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Nick, I'm glad Trip Nickel comes on here and tells us how much D42pays out. I'm racing there and I can finally be done with you and your loser dad and loser uncles. D42 pays more and according to their slogan, it's going to be way more fun racing there. Forget about the payout, based on the fun factor alone PRP is already at a disadvantage. So please Nick, do us a favor and close the track. Then we can all go to D42. You might even be able to get a job there operating the computer or maybe cleaning the port a jons. Let the affordable fun begin.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I agree...this is the PRP thread. You can make as many D42 posts as you want....in another thread. I am a firm believer in pushing what you have going for you to succeed, and not knocking what others are doing to promote your interest.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
To Nick, B. Barnett, and Tony...

I did not 'volunteer' any information about Dragway 42.

Please scroll back one page and you will see that Mark Romeo asked me two specific questions about Dragway 42's programs. I responded with the information that Mark Romeo requested.

To Mark...

Don't ask me questions in this thread about Dragway 42 if you don't want me to post the answers to those questions in this thread.

I wasn't 'knocking' what others were doing, but I am not sure you weren't hoping to do the same when you asked the D42 questions.

=================

I will expand on someone else's posting here. We are all lucky to have tracks in our areas that are open, paying decent money, and keeping costs reasonable.

=================

I am an equal opportunity information provider. Yesterday, I was the one who took the time to look up PDP's entry fees on the website for the person who asked here about it.

I do find it funny that no one in this group has responded to the last 2 questions I have asked in this thread about PDP programs. At least I reply when asked.

1) Is PDP's "Big 3 Showdown" program affiliated with the same group that puts on the "Battle of the Brands"?

2) Where can I find a link on PDP's website concerning the track's point championship payouts?

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I just simply don't like the way you advertise it. It is NOT $1000 to win it is $500 to win and IF they get over 64 cars it goes to $1000. You are quick to find the weakness in PRP's website, and niether of the things you are asking for are available on the website. You posted quickly after the announcement that PRP was coming back down to $800 that they had made the adjustment. No one ever posted anywhere that D42 had done the same thing basically.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Take this outside!!

Great news--there were no cancer cells found in Nikki's spinal fluid!!!

Now, what's more important????

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
555, what is PDP? Confused

Posts: 51 | Location: Niles, OH | Registered: October 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Great news--there were no cancer cells found in Nikki's spinal fluid!!!

That is absolutely some great news!

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QCReliminator:
555, what is PDP? Confused

The keyboard had the D located too close to the R.

Speeelll chheek didn't catch the error.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Christine, we all know what is more important. I pray everyday that Nikki gets well. Our thoughts and prayers are always with her. Everday I read Nikki's updates to Beth. That is GREAT news as well, that there are no cancer cells in the spinal fluid.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
SO HAPPY FOR OUR NIKKI...I JUST GOT GOOSE BUMPS WHILE READING THAT....THATS FREAKING AWSOME.. Big Grin Big Grin

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That is great news. Made my day to hear that. Cool

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Have you all been getting in on the Sportsman pick 'em deal? I know Mark, AJ, and I have, and Mark has won twice. It's free, with some really cool prizes. For this weekend's NHRA national event, you have to enter by midnight tonight. The thread is here.

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru.../75460652/m/83310568

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Trip, I didn't answer one of your questions because I had no idea how to answer them, sorry. But, I'm still coming to your track. And I better have fun or there'll be hell to pay.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tony...

"You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant"

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Triple, no the big 3 race is not the same people as the Battle of the Brands.

We are still working on the year end runoff packages, once things are finalized with sponsor's, I will post all details on here.

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
tony take hank with you

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post