DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Gregory

I almost have the engine finished up. I just have to setup the windage tray and put the pan on.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balaska347,

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Chuck, did you get my text?

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Got it Lou

Here's what the winner of the big race gets along with the cash

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, again, Greg!! You're getting old too!! Congratulations!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for the Happy Birthdays and Thanks Dave, Ed, Bob, Christine and Chuck for little party also thanks everyone who went out last night and had fun.

Also Thank you to everyone who supported me at PRP and who still supports me now. I am very pleased of the overwelming of phone calls,text and emails wishing me well for my next task of taking over Quaker. Norm, the new owner, is a very nice down to earth guy and "as Michael has done with PRP" Norm is looking to do a bunch of big improvements to the track. I am looking forward to working with Norm and making quaker another class track and the ones who know me well knows that running a track is a huge amount of never ending work and takes alot of time. I want to wish Michael, Carmen, Jamie and the rest off PRP staff the best of luck on the continued success and as for the racers and friends, I will miss seeing everyone on a regular bases but many who I have talked to plan on making some trips out to see me over the summer.

I do know we have one weekend in september that we will get to hangout. Eyes

Thanks again to everyone for the support and take the time to sign up on QCMP's website to keep up to date on the changes and improvements at www.quakercitymotorsportspark.com

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Turk:
Happy Birthday Greg
Its a big step for Greg today turning 35. He is now in the 35 to 40 club!! And can be called old school... Party

I guess Bob this makes me and you Classics now.

Hey Turk, I was wondering at which age qualifies you for the "Old timer burger" Tongue

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Man Mikey glad you ask first cause these dudes are getting sensitive about there age, something about they graduated high school the year I was born....just sayin

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty C:
Man Mikey glad you ask first cause these dudes are getting sensitive about there age, something about they graduated high school the year I was born....just sayin

If Greg just turned 35 then I graduated from high school before he was born. I guess that makes me a fossil.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Lang:
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty C:

If Greg just turned 35 then I graduated from high school before he was born. I guess that makes me a fossil.

Wow, I'm glad somebody is older than me.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
the tree race was a lot of fun yesterday.
some good bench racing,great food and some hits at the tree.
cant wait till next year.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom Lang, How old are you? You still look like you are in your teens compared to some others on here! No reference to Bob D.!

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Great job on the Practice Tree race! Food was excellent, racing fun, and good to see some friends! And thanks for raising more money for Nikki!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by suprcheby:
Hey Tom Lang, How old are you? You still look like you are in your teens compared to some others on here! No reference to Bob D.!

Hey Dad - last time I checked, YOU were older than Bob D (and have a lot more gray hair, too)!

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
the tree race was a lot of fun yesterday.
some good bench racing,great food and some hits at the tree.
cant wait till next year.

Sooooooooooooo.....WHO was The Big Weeeener???

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
im not sure,
i went home after the 4th round of the big race.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KiMurdock62:
quote:
Originally posted by suprcheby:

Hey Dad - last time I checked, YOU were older than Bob D (and have a lot more gray hair, too)!

Thanks Kimmy. Lol.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The big winner was Marty Flagle from Eastern PA. He beat another out of towner Bubba Lake from Englishtown. Mike Egan and Scotty Campell were around late. I think Mike lost at 7 and scotty at 4.

There was also a high rollers run after main event and it was scotty campbell and Rick Baehr in the finals. Ricky took the win.

Chuck will be posting full results soon...

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Results should be up tonight. Before we get into all that, AJ, Mark, and I want to thank everyone for coming out and spending their day with us. We also want to thank all those who brought food, really giving us a great spread of tasty vittles, as Steve Sciullo would say. And big time thanks to all of our sponsors, who allowed us to send a good bunch of folks home with some type of prize. Thanks to Shelly Casini, Amy Romeo, Brianna Casini, and Christine Brewer for the help in set up and cleaning up.

Most of all, thank you to all those who got in the 50-50, or donated money to the Thinking of Nikki Foundation. We raised $185, to help Karen and Bob help others.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
I want to thank the sponsers of course,but espically want to thank,Chuck,Mark Romeo,an A.J,Brianna,shelly for all they do to make this race possible.Had a blast,plus nice hanging out with the guys,A.J.Kyle loved the sirt thanks all again.

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
i meant shirt.

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post