DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey Mark....the way you drove last year i think you will need a seperate trailer....Imagine an enclosed full of cash and the nova on an open!!!

See yeeaall Saturday!
LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the comments Lou I appreciate it. It was a good year. Always looking to improve upon it though!!!

See ya Sat.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy to see the announcement on Greg today, Good Luck to Greg and cant wait for the season to start.

Any announcements on Gregs replacement, big shoes to fill, hope his replacement can continue the success. Would be nice to have multiple tracks that are FUN to go to when local ones have events that we dont fit in.

Posts: 23 | Location: Elyria, Ohio | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tony, Tony, Tony......would I lie to you. Best of luck to Greg!

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Considering all the good things Greg brought to PRP during his times there (run offs, great events, etc), QCMP will be in good hands. Congrats to Greg, and best of luck... except when they're up against Team PRP at the bracket finals!! Big Grin

2 days to the 4th Annual Steel City Practice Tree Shootout, presented by Pittsburgh Raceway Park! Still time to email us and tell us you're coming - steelcitydragrace@yahoo.com

We have 1 tweak to our event. AJ, Mark, and I have changed the 50-50.. rather than paying it all out to 2 tickets, we wanted to continue the great tradition of giving Pittsburgh and PRP is known for. The 50-50 will be a traditional one, with 50% going to the winner, and the other 50% benefitting the Thinking of Nikki Foundation.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I love you guys.. bow bow

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Backatcha (for Pinskey: no homo)

hug

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Looking foward to saturday.Chuck ill try not to eat all the buffalo dip before i get there No No

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Considering all the good things Greg brought to PRP during his times there (run offs, great events, etc), QCMP will be in good hands. Congrats to Greg, and best of luck... except when they're up against Team PRP at the bracket finals!! Big Grin

X2 QCMP will be in good hands with Greg. Best of luck to Greg.

Scotty, you have those guys worried about you racing there already Laughing .

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i dont know why they would be worried, they got the same chance of beating him as he has of beating them... we're all human... anyways, cant wait for the practice tree race! looks like itll be the biggest one yet.. mayb we could pay more than a grand to win?? how sweet would that be?

Posts: 32 | Location: sprayin | Registered: November 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I wasn't being serious. I was just kidding around with Scotty and the guys from QCMP that read this thread. Tongue

I can't wait till spring so we all can get back to the track.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Why not....no doubt he's good!! Gonna be some fun times everywhere this year...man is it only January??? Sucks!

Mike 347...i dont think ur related to the owners are you? Last I checked "Balsaka" was not Italian! lol

LJ

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Kiel
posted Hide Post
GOOD LUCK To all practice tree racers on Sat. Wanted to be there but I have a back problem and will have surgery on Feb.1. Need to get it done now so I'll be able to race this year.

Posts: 20 | Location: Portage Pa | Registered: September 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Lou, his name ends with a vowel. Mikey, can you finish concrete? Big Grin

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Greg Miller!

Dave, I hope the surgery goes well for you/

Y'all need to remember... Mikey has 2 BIG brothers!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Why not....no doubt he's good!! Gonna be some fun times everywhere this year...man is it only January??? Sucks!

Mike 347...i dont think ur related to the owners are you? Last I checked "Balsaka" was not Italian! lol

LJ

lol I haven't heard "Balsaka" in years. No, no relation, Im only 1/4 Italian I dont think thats enough.

Bob I never did like doing concrete so I guess that ones out also.

You tell them Chuck... I have some heavy hitters in my corner Tongue. Ill do the talking you do the walking Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Greg
Its a big step for Greg today turning 35. He is now in the 35 to 40 club!! And can be called old school... Party

I guess Bob this makes me and you Classics now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Turk,

Posts: 179 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday greg.Mike id be glad to be in your corner too.Nice pic by the way can wait to see it run.

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
wtf.... woops that was a typo Mikey..6am still sleeping i guess ..funny though! Sometimes I'm funny and dont even know it! By the way I can finish concrete and blacktop too! lmao

LJ
Greco..not to be confused with Geico that can save you hundreds on car insurance I'm stupid

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Greco..not to be confused with Geico that can save you hundreds on car insurance I'm stupid

lol Laughing

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop