DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thats good news nick,by the way how is daddy's arm? Razz

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Alright. Thats great news Nick. Its cool of you guys to add this day in for us. Keep up the good work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah that is really cool, thanks for adding the day, plus the gamblers. This will help get practice racing before we start. Now as racers we need to come out and take advantage of this.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
thats good news nick,by the way how is daddy's arm? Razz

I think it was getting better until he decided to play fetch with my dog and use his bad arm to throw a frisbee. The sound he made when he threw it was quite funny actually Razz

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
like the sound of a little biotch makes huh?probably milking it for everything he can huh?poor baby.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Who let you out, Hank?!?!? Get back into the straightjacket!!! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I rule I rulehank in da house!!i hear verdonie got a new car,is this true??????????

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
WHY dont we race fridays and saturdays at prp?this is the only reason i race at qcr.they race friday and sat,this lets me actually get to use my rv and enjoy my weeknds more..even 1/8th mile and a pro-rated payout would work.. Confused

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
haha i guess verdoni's new last name is brank too! speaking of bud...where the hell has he been??? maybe he'll hire me to drive this summer!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
No No

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
budds washed up.cant cut a light,cant see the finish line,his car is to slow,and he's bald... Eyes Tonguehavent seen him around since ray stopped racing at prp???imagine that.LMAO..anybody want a great deal on a dragster??

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
jeff hann pm

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
balaska pm

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I wanted to buy Budd's dragster, but he wanted to much for it. One of his buddies told me, "he'll never sell it", so I stopped asking about it.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I found this on yellow bullet. I think it's pretty funny. David Lettermans top 10 reasons there are no black nascar drivers

# 10,Have to sit upright while driving #9,pistol wont stay under front seat, #8engine noise drowns out rapp music, #7 pit crew cant work on car while holding pants at the same time, #6,they keep trying to carjack Dale JR, #5 police cars on track interfering with race, #4, no passenger seat for the HO, #3, no cadillacs approved for competition, #2 when they crash their cars they bail out and run, and the number one reason is, #1,they cant wear their helmets sideways,,

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
how much do you want to spend on a dragster joey b??i have a new 08 i will make you a great deal on!!!you can look at it sunday if you like.

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill, I appreciate the consideration but I can't afford your new rail. However, it is a really nice ride. I'm heading to QCR Saturday and probably not going to PRP on Sunday, so I couldn't see it anyways. I have no interest in TnT anymore, let's race. Tony, very funny, especially the pit crew and pants thing. Did you see my previous post about your generator?

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Joe, Bill will even give you the "no chrome" discount. Big Grin I'm stupid

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
$19,000 as roller.thats a give away great deal.just goes to show just how bad it is in the world today..cause i still have it..

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
dragsters are boring

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post