DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
i think last year wasnt it like close to 7 when we got done opening day?

I think your right, they ran at least until they evened the score (street cars, slick cars, and jr's) all equal # of passes. I also remember it being well after 5 by the time we got done. The Gamblers on Sunday is almost guaranteed to run over the 5 pm finish time.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Cant wait to get there and race. Think they will let us buyback in the gamblers...LOL Hum I would agree Mark that the gamblers will take a little while. I hope I last at least a couple rounds.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
You guys gotta check out the great april fool's that norwalk came up with this year...
http://www.nhra.com/story/2009/4/1/april-fools-2/
I really wish this would happen somewhere...
oh well

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well racing is just around the corner finally!!! Now that it is only a few days away thats all I have been thinking about. I got the camaro done last weekend, I changed it back to the old combo with the 355 and the turbo 350 to play around in street once and awhile. Bob and I finished up with the dragster monday turned out great. Basically the car is all new it was stripped to bare frame re-powdercoated and resembled with mostly new parts. Thanks to Hemphill racing engines and Abruzzi racing transmitions the powertrain is fresh and ready for another long season (Hopefully lots of runs on the car= goin rounds lol). Here are a few pictures of the new look for 2009.

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Also Id like to thank Mikes Auto Body for a great paintjob looks great!

[IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s48/70novaprp/rightrear-1.jpg[/I
MG]

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Looks good, Kevin! Are you running it this weekend? I know I'm not running; I'll be cameraman Marcel.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looks good Kevin. I like the gold wheels with that color paint.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looks good buddy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Kevin doesn't check or post here often, so I will say that as far as I know they ARE planning on testing/racing on Saturday/Sunday. I don't think he will be bringing the Camaro out, but I am not sure. Maybe I will test the Camaro for him Busted

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hope it rains all weekend. Turk put me up to saying that. Tony said he would hurt me if I didn't go along with it. Eek

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We should put this little guy out at the entrance welcome

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Maybe we should put your little guy out front. If you could find it.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tony, we all know that it's yourself that your speaking of. Do us a favor, don't.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
That's it? That's your comeback? Why didn't you just type, I know you are but what am I?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
just a couple of days left Big Grin

also have to wish ryan a happy 12th birthday today.
now its 7.90 licensing time this weekend Car

god does time fly, it was just like yesterday he was in the car for the first time, and now he is starting his 5th year . boy an i getting old Roll Eyes

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Ryan. Boy time does fly

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Ryan!!!

Time sure does fly, I am going into my 7th year of racing already...would have never imagined it.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
time does fly its been 12 years since ive been in a jr dragster. now my kid is 3 years away from a jr....yikes!
[IMG]http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr182/jwkustomz1/100

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post