DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
Yeah I would like to travel to some races for sure. The big think I'm missing is a truck lol. I always have to rely on a tow. I could drive it but I worry if one thing breaks im up the creek. With the new job ill be working on getting a truck.

Might be able to work with ya on the truck thing...just might know who has one or 2 for sale... Hum

HAHA we'll talk soon. I don't start my new job till June so I have some time.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Sounds good.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Barry Grant 1000 CFM Alky Demon for sale PM or email jwkustomz@comcast.net

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hey mike...you can always buy my hot rod pick up if you want. only thing is is you'll prolly wanna tow the truck instead of the car lol is there a place to mount a hitch on that pony of yours?? lol

another plus to my truck is chuck is scared of it haha

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Just keep that freakin' (*&^%^%$$# thing away from me in the lanes, Matt!
Banging Head Eyes

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
haha i don't think the truck will be on the track this year. my car and eventually the conrathmobile will be tho...along with my dads car.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
HAHA Matt they actually make a hitch setup for it. When I was racing my bike I was looking into getting one to race both.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
haha you should do it....it'd be like the drag week setup lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
we finally got the new trailer tuesday night and thrashed since then to get it done inside.

this is a 2009 all-pro 7 x 16 with a 2' V nose front.

we did the lighting ( 3... 24" 14 watt florecent lights), installed a Mr Heater 9000 byu propane heater, 2 gladiator wall cabinets, gladiator paper towel and oil rack, garage storage unit, pitpal ziptie holder, fold down bunk beds that i built. and painted everything and installed carpet in the front 2/3 s of the trailer.
i still want to mount a propane bottle holder on the tongue yet and maybe next year get the gladiator base unit to match the cabinets.

the car fits on the left side of the trailer and the golf cart on the right side.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looks good Jeff. You guys did a good job. Just make sure you vent that trailer well when you're using the propane heater.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks
i had them put a wall vent in it also plus the window has a screen in it too.

the heater is made for indoor use and has a built in O2 sensor that shuts it off when the oxygen gets low.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
well...............
they are 24" wide and 6'4 long.

i know the fold up cots i looked at were like 20-22" wide. but i dont think he would be comfortable sleeping on them. but then again, there is carpet on the floor. Wink

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Looks real good Jeff. Don't worry, I won't steal a bed... wouldn't want to bow your walls in. Big Grin Tongue

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bob D.

New cam (Cam Motion) has arrived. Lifters on the way. Hope to install in the next couple weeks. I will let you know the results.

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
here is a scarey thought!!you know how they say everybody has a twin??i meet a poor fellow that looked like "tony f"..poor guy,and when i mentioned it to him he wasnt happy!he must know him to.wow poor guy.. Sorry

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Was his name Brad Pitt?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Was his name Brad Pitt?

Peter North.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
That's funny. Watch out, I could put an eye out with this thing.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tony, I was just wondering if you where going to be able to work this summer with your new job and all? For those of you who didn't hear, Tony has been so kind to do some volunteering at local elementary schools in the area in a program called "Reading is BEARy special!"

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Ah, not cool!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post