DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
That's it? That's your comeback? Why didn't you just type, I know you are but what am I?

Because I'm not twelve years old like you.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Ryan!

Cool pic, Jason. Man, time flies.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Whatever, queerbait.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith B.:
quote:
That's it? That's your comeback? Why didn't you just type, I know you are but what am I?

Your like...60 right???

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jason car looks good. Time flys but I am sure you will have a blast running around with the junior.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Ouch, that's gonna hurt.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
car looks sweet jason.

i bet you cant wait to get her in a jr.
just think of all the fun your dad had when you was racing a jr. you will definitely have those special times coming.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Blame the rain on Keith!!!1 Banging Head

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The rain will go away...at least for Sunday. Hum Banging Head See everyone on Sunday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
another beautiful weekend ruined by friday rain. Banging Head

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
D42 has already postponed for this weekend due to wet conditions.

I see that PDP is still "on" for Saturday and Sunday. Am I reading correctly that the test and tune fee is $25 each day?

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Ok so who was slacking on the anti-rain dance Hum

If no racing that works as I need to drop the oil pan, some knuckle head broke the oil dipstick tube off flush with block Banging Head

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
another beautiful weekend ruined by friday rain. Banging Head

I really hope not...that would be depressing. There is no reason we shouldn't be dried out by Sunday.

Also yes and at PRP it is 25 per day to TNT.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I'm so optomistic that I am hoping it is dried out enough by tomorrow afternoon to go!!! We don't start to 1 should be clear by then!!

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
I'm so optomistic that I am hoping it is dried out enough by tomorrow afternoon to go!!! We don't start to 1 should be clear by then!!

I'm with you Mark, I would hate to miss days when its not actually raining. I was really looking forward to the gamblers race Sunday but planning on both days. They are already calling for rain next Friday and Saturday.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i know we will be at the gate tomorrow morning.
but i doubt if i let ryan go in the jr tomorrow.
its calling for like 18mph cross winds with gusts up to 40 mph.

so we will just hang out, meet old friends and tweak the jr a little for sundays blast.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
quote:
Originally posted by Keith B.:
quote:

Your like...60 right???

Getting closer everyday. Still able to run circles around you two even with a bum knee.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Anyone who needs sunoco race fuel let me know. 110 gas is 6.65 clear alky is 3.00 and blue alky is 3.35 . i will sell by the gallon or deliver a whole drum to the track. no deposit on the barrel as long as we get them back. my ph # is 814 635 3535 or email jwkustomz@comcast.net thanks!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jason can you get 100 unleaded and if so how much

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
jason,you bringing the new ride out this wknd??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post