DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Chuck, try another set of bearings first.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
You beat me to it, ****ter.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Chuck loves to have his crank polished,

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I pulled my groin in the shower this morning.............

about a hundred and fifty times

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Better check the clearance on your crank after that Tony.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Bob W. Can you move a guide wire from a utility pole at the shop. It's really in a bad spot for me. Pretty much wrecks the parking on the side of the building.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
chuck,
you might want to check the thickness on each of the bearings and see if they are the same.

i would bet some are thicker than the rest.

also when you get a new set, make sure you mic each bearing thickness before you install them.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bob D,

I will ride by and check to see who is the owner of the guy wire and advise you.

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Is it just me or can someone tell me where I can find the scheduled times for the TNT's and racedays. Everything I have look at doesn't have when the gates open, TT start, and end. Confused

A friend asked me so I directed them to the site but I don't see them.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
here ya go mike,

gate times

i had to search for it myself. looks like the gates open at noon

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
I think it's time for Christine to start the anti rain dance.

I'll be there Saturday, jonesing to at least huff a little fuel and burnt rubber. I'll most likely be cameraman Marcel. I just want to see the look on Keith's face when Bob Myers and Ed dump the clutch at 5k. Big Grin

I love it when these stick shift guys say they have more power. What that really says is , more power, more stress on the rest of the drive train plus the added stress on the engine. You'll have to excuse the huge smile on my face when they start blowing pieces all over the place. And if they don't, I've purchased 2 very sharp awls, one for Ed ( the sharpest and biggest one )and one for Bob, so drop away guys at what ever RPM you want to. hehehehehe Wink

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
LOL No No

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
snow this morning,and racing 5 days away!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You gotta love the SW PA weather in March. Forecast looks good for the weekend though.

Car

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jeff. I looked and couldn't find it.

The weather looks good so far lets hope it stays that way.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
The smell of race gas!! Four are ready to go for Saturday!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Let's hope the weather BLOWS this weekend.
In from the South that is Obviously...

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
Thanks Jeff. I looked and couldn't find it.

The weather looks good so far lets hope it stays that way.

Weather looks great but with a 1 oclock starting time if 300 cars show up they will have to run 75 cars an hour through to get ONE run in, What happened to the morning lol

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Don't forget it's a swap meet both days this weekend too, for just the price of spectator admission.

Just my opinion, yeah, I think maybe the time run window could be extended a little bit, but not too much this early in the year... you have to watch cold track temps in the morning, and dew point in the evening.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i think last year wasnt it like close to 7 when we got done opening day?

i think that if they see it is that busy ( which opening day usually is) and they are moving the cars, i would say they will run till they cant.
usually opening day i shoot for 2 passes, 3 if we are very lucky.