DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yesterday was a great day for racing. Everything seems to be working great on the car. It repeated all day. I just have to make some suspenion tweaks to try and get it to quit twisting so much.

Thanks to PRP for having the gamblers and staying open late to get it in.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
All I know, it felt so good to be home! It was a long winter, and smelling some race gas and burnt rubber was desparately needed. Although... it's like last year never ended... second elimination round of the year, and that tool Balaska gave the stripe up. Banging Head Banging Head Banging Head

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and it have repeated AGAIN in round two!!
Tool!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ok, it's out of my system now, Mikey... til the next time you do it. Big Grin

Pics will be up hopefully tonight.

ChuckT <------ thinking, put a body on that shopping cart/Fisher Price lawn mower, and Frank might be big enough to go on that ride.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FDTed1211:
A J, we'll talk when we see each other about the rentals. I don't think you will see rentals like before because of new insurance regs.

Thank you for the reply. We can talk on Saturday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
keep pounding it in there Chuck. Eventually Ill figure it out Banging Head

I might have to start not even looking at the other car for a while to break the habit and then go from there.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike one thing to try is when you pick your spot intentionally move it forward about 1 foot. This will buy you .010 - .015 so it will turn those .00'sthe wrong way the right way.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Frank I will do that and if the weather is decent I may be down this weekend.

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
heres a link to youtube to watch my helmet cam from a pass in the dragster on sunday. this pass was 7.91 @ 170
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwTI_UDI8uM

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
be sure to click the HQ button to watch it in high quality at the bottom of the viewer.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Thats pretty sweet Jason!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
TGIRSA-Thank God its racing season again.

Jason - You make that look so easy. Car looked great.

It was definitely great to be back out there, car or not.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
That video was actually pretty cool. Made me want to go and get a dragster, almost.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Mr. O, the cobalt looks good.

Obviously

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That was very cool Jason. Can we put the cam on the top of your helmet ?

Love to have ya Greenie, just please call before you drive, with this lovely weather we are having. This weekend is Sat. only and there isn't a Gambler. If you want to wait a week the following weekend is Sat. & Sun. with Sun. having a Gambler.

Did everyone hear that Tony was barred from the state of Fla. ?

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Love to have ya Greenie

You have a thing for bald guy's, Frank....lol.

Frank,hows the arm feeling?. Rumor in the pits was that you injured it when you missed a stroke.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
frank,hows that arm??good to see everyone.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i am going to mount the cam a little different next time maybe looking backward from the scoop also going to mount it to watch the rear suspension in the camaro. the dragster has more in it...that was almost 3/4 throttle went 7.90 at 170....5.0 @142 in the 1/8 should go 7.60's. next time i will have to remember to plug the mircophone in so that i have sound.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
thanks tony. and to all the help we had Sat to get us a run after the transbrake problem. Great weather, Great track personell. Obviously

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Those homos can't keep me out.