DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
add steve iddings to the list of entries chuck... and matt powell also, but he may have to work... i will let u know closer to the date.. thanks bud

Posts: 32 | Location: sprayin | Registered: November 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
has anyone used Billet Specialties wheels before?
im thinking about getting a set of 15x 3.5 for the front of the camaro.
i know they are sfi rated

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I know a 2 guys that just bought the new dragster wheel. They are a quality company. I wouldn't hesitate to buy them.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
AJ has those on the Roadrunner, really nice wheels from what I have seen. Reasonably priced. The Comp-5 ones look sweet too! Especially in black.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Everyone in the racing community please send out your thoughts and prayers to the families in Arizona, especially the family of that little girl!

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks
i liked the comp 5 wheels too, but 200 for a front wheel vs. 500 a front wheel makes that choice easy for me.

right now just thinking about it since i need to buy new front tires. they were new last feb and by oct already started to check on the sidewalls.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Quick question for the Pittsburgh locals...Is there anyone in the eastern Pittsburgh area (Monroeville, Mckeesport, West Mifflin, etc.) that does Holley carburetor work? I need a couple of small parts for an outboard 2300.

Thanks.

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of HR1140
posted Hide Post
Jeff,
I wouldn't hesitate to buy them... about the nicest wheel for the money. I have billet specialties wheels on mine and they are very well built.

Posts: 25 | Location: Homer City Pa. | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Steve140, well what do you need. Mark, my late husband was the carb professor around here. But I do have parts for Holleys and BG's. There are alot of misc. parts. Let me know what you need, maybe I can help you out.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
this weekend they got the filler/primer on the parts of the car that needed it. so this week they will be blocking the car and finishing the prep and hoping to start laying the color down next weekend if everything goes well.

DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
hey Jeff, the black camaro that Steve Roth drove for that Denny terazie (? guess)that won the hot rod thing had those wheels on it to. I think it's even in some of the adds very nice car and that thing was pretty fast.I have dealt with them for some small things for the nova and they seem to be very nice to deal with.The wheels are super cool I was hoping to get a set for the nova but got a great deal on some weld aluma stars now I have a(nice)set of weld drag lites like u have have up for sale soon

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck! Count Sonya and I in. Napa will be donating also!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
steve140-- Give me a call for parts u need for a Holley-- I rebuild for a lot of the locals here, and have a lot of Holley spare parts-- 724-532-0210-- Dean

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Great news about the WFC V - www.worldfootbrakechallenge.com - coming on board for the 4th Annual Practice Tree Race. AJ, Mark, Russ, Mikey, Jeff Stewart, Jason Weaver, Scotty, and I have all been to this race, and will agree it's awesome. If you're a footbraker, definitely get July 14-16 on your calendar and make sure you can make the tow to Bristol TN to run at Thunder Valley.

Bob Jones, Jones RV Sales & Service/Jones Race Car Trailers - www.jonesrv.com - is back on board as one of our sponsors as well. If you're looking for a trailer, or if you need parts or service on your RV, please give Bob a call.

Quaker City Motorsports Park has joined the list of sponsors as well - http://quakercitymotorsportspark.com/index.php - donating tech cards and spectator entries for their 2011 season

We thank all of our sponsors, racers, and cooks, for making the Tree Race the great event that it is, and we look forward to seeing you all in 19 days.

Good deal, Markie, Steve and Matt are on the list. Joey, same for you and Sonya, and again, thanks to NAPA!

Link is updated with all our sponsors and entrants list:

4th Annual Steel City Practice Tree Shootout!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post

New car looks great for the Bealko Team!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
sweet ride

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Sweet x2!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
rob, the car is gonna look amazing !!!
hope to see some 4 teens out of it this year

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i have a question for the big tire gurus out there.
this past year i ran hoosier 32x14.5 stiff sidewall tires ( because thats what was on the car when i got it)
a few times this past year i had some spin off the line when the track was marginal. would going to regular sidewall tires help this?

looking for some input.
car is 3200 lbs with me in it also.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nice little article on CompPlus as well about the new Bealko ride:

http://www.competitionplus.com...renewed-associations

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post