DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Chuck, if that antique green screen brick phone got a voicemail, you gotta check it.... Its not a 9 sec. Cutlass but its close.... all I can say is you rooster blocked yourself the door was open.... and since you "COULDNT MAKE IT" somebody else had to move in... O and she really likes the yellow bike Big Grin

Bob are those baked wings?

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Happy birthday Chuck!! Lets get some wings.

Millers buying.

Ray, I'm so broke I have to buy my bologna 1 slice at a time... OK, maybe cheap is the right word.

Broke? Deniker? Ya, you got more money than all of us know what to do with.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Obvious:
Keith:
The word I got from Buck Sinclair was:
Keith still has his first holy communion money!

HaHa!! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Keith. Homo.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
CHUCK!!!! You up yet???

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
CHUCK!!!! You up yet???

LOL yeah right try back after 5:00

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Obvious:
Keith:
The word I got from Buck Sinclair was:
Keith still has his first holy communion money!

Well I'm going to have to take issue with that. First of all I'm not Catholic. Second, where was that quote posted at from Sinclair. Third, Deniker and Sinclair are the two richest men in western Pa. Fourth, I don't smoke. I was going to call you a fag but that's Tony ( Sorry Tony, but I knew my turn would come Wink) So I'm just going to say that I'm not interested in other men like you are. Not going to say put that in your pipe and smoke it because I know you don't smoke either
Isn't this back and forth banter exciting? I rule

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Obviously

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy belated birthday Chuck!

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
scotty.you going to the ten tuck next wknd??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Bill as much as I wanna say ya, its looking like my ride is getting a new home.... and the camaro is not done yet, you going?

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
You don't rule Keith. O'Doyles do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsNgRmsx-14

O.K. Bob, your going to have to get another I'm stupid We don't even know who the O'Doyles are. I don't even think we care. Your just not with it Bob. RIP

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I get it Bob.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey folks, need help with a survey I am conducting for a class I currently have. The survey is whether you would consider paying for microtransactions on various internet usage. The survey should explain this a little more. I have to do a report based on the results so please answer truthfully.

Please select the link below to go to the survey. Only 9 questions and shouldn't take but a couple minutes to complete. Thanks! Tom Nist

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s....5ns1cjUelPVx0Q_3d_3d

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith B.:
quote:

O.K. Bob, your going to have to get another I'm stupid We don't even know who the O'Doyles are. I don't even think we care. Your just not with it Bob. RIP

Go Watch Billy Madison Kieth. Look for the banana peel.

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
For all you methanol users, Dion Vickers from Ohio will be supplying fuel from a Hopewell, PA location. Prices are very , and I mean very reasonable. Give him a call to confirm (330 584-3679)

Chris Ruby

Posts: 84 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:
quote:
Originally posted by Keith B.:
quote:

Go Watch Billy Madison Kieth. Look for the banana peel.

Hi on my list of things to do. Plus you didn't even spell my name right No No

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Where's the icon that says, "Franks gay"?

Do you need an icon? How about this one?:

Or visual proof?:

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow, Bob, you sound like Tony there. The only thing missing...

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post