DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith B.:
By the way, what does Amber have in her hands Hum

She looks up to no good.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nick, quit trying to cover up the way you are. I was just trying to protect myself against you.

Chuck, Hi my new very best friend !

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nice job PRP with the points fund for 2009. It is great to have Import Export Tire back as the points sponsor.

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
There is no doubt PRP has a superb bunch of sponsors, top to bottom, that give us racers so much. Thanks to Import Export Tire for stepping up so huge. $5000 in both Top and Mod? $2000 in both Street and Bike? Go look at other tracks... you will be hard pressed, outside of Norwalk (the freak of the industry) to find that kind of cash for a season payout.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
enough talk...let the cheating commence....

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
cheating?

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ya Matt, I was wondering what that meant myself.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Obvious:
Keith:
The season hasn't started yet, and you haven't been shaking your head at every other car that leaves the line, so I figured you would still have your sense of humor. My DUST!

OK I guess your mindscience is way above my head LOL Totally lost to where your going with that, but thats ok. Help me out here Matt.
By the way Rob, checked out the pics of the new car. Looks great. I'm assuming your stepping up a good deal. Going to be ready for the first Door Jambs ?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That's N2O, Nitrous Outlaws now. No longer Door Jamz.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i dont know keith...the only time i see you shake your head is when someone pulls up to the line and stages with there rear tires or something. or if theres a hot babe on the starting line. so his mind science is above my head too.

why'd you change the name frank? aren't there more than just nitrous cars out there?

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Yeah Frank, why the name change? There are more than just nitrous cars out there. You're a tool.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
So, where are you guys racing, PRP or QCR?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
If you look close enough, Keith shakes more than his head when on the starting line.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
That's enough for today.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Thanks Keith:
And the Mind Science deal simply means the technology is there, but you have to use whats between your ears to get it to work.
We will be strickly T/S this year. Starting off with a small cu in, single carb, no bottle motor.
I am sure the N20 Outlaws will be an eye opener this yr with Chip Foreman stepping up to a 737 cu in 3 system motor, Jimmy L bringing out a new 70 1/2 Camaro mid season, and the boys with the P M cars from the south planning on coming to some of the events. And lets not forget our locals and Mr Smith with his flying P/N Camaro. Will be the best show going this yr.
Obviously

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mr. Obvious,

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
did i mention im gonna try to enter the whiskeyrunner into the door jams class? im putting a stock 340 in it with 8 systems. hoping for 3.90's in street trim.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
did i mention im gonna try to enter the whiskeyrunner into the door jams class? im putting a stock 340 in it with 8 systems. hoping for 3.90's in street trim.

Have you been drinking some of that moonshine you have in the trunk.....lol

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Atta boy Matt. You go for it Car

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Matt,

You might not be able to race in Street, Mod, Top or Big Dollar Bracket races with that setup. Sounds like a great Trophy setup. LOL

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
haha don't take that post seriously...had a long night last night lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service