DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Yea Charles, What Dan said, and then some..
Obviously... Happy 25th plus ++++.....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mr. Obvious,

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Beth and I wish you a happy birthday Chuck, can't believe no one said anything when we could have wished ya a happy birthday in person last night!!! Eyes

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Chuck!! Now you're getting old!! LOL not worthy

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
happy birthday Chaz

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thank you all, I appreciate it.

Rob, it's a little more than 25... obviously... but Christine, I'll always be young at heart.

Mark, I'm thinking Greg's electronic help didn't go off until today.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
happy birthday Chucky.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCK!!!!!!!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
happy birthday chuck! good luck this year buddy!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
As the saying goes, as you get older you get wiser and now look at the face of a happy man as he says this is awesome, I would love to be in a real race car. Happy Birthday Chuck

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Chucko. A big guy with even a bigger heart.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy 36th birthday Chuck! Before you know it, you'll be knocking on the door of the big 40!!! Eyes Hum

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rich Paton III,

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Chuck!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a great day Smile

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Scotty...
Did you see the new dashboards they are putting in the dragsters? Tell Greg we need to call Trav and get a deal on a couple of those bad boys. Tell Jake maybe we can get 3 Big Grin

www.AmericanRaceCars.net
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Whats up Ray, ya them things are looking good, seen Urbans car and man that thing is just awesome, we should order one but Jake or Bob might have to spot me a few bucks tho lol... Is that pretty blue car ready to go?

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks again, guys.

Scotty, what you're perceving as the face of a happy man is actually relief that the crane and jaws of life just got there to get my a SS out of that thing.

The PRP site cracked me up... did y'all see this? The boot is too clean, and it's tied though. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thats Turocy style rite there. I like it!!! Ur the best Chuck!! Cool

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Scotty..
Talked to Bob he said it was the least he could do since it was his powerplants that won back to back titles. not worthy Well maybe thats not exactly how he said it No No But i did talk to a guy he just put a furnace in for. He said Bob had to move stacks and stacks of money out of the way to get to his tools. Bob lost count years ago. He just stacks it now. I told him he better sign you to a contract!!! I'm stupid

Chuck that boot is a sweet picture

www.AmericanRaceCars.net
newer

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Chuck RIP

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Chuck!! Lets get some wings.

Millers buying.

Ray, I'm so broke I have to buy my bologna 1 slice at a time... OK, maybe cheap is the right word.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
censoredi smell arse kissin.lol

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post