DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Hey Keith. Door jambs are in a house. Roll Eyes

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Christine, no luck on the fuel pump. Can't find the one from the old 455, and my original 350 pump only has an inlet and outlet, no return.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
And how was the M-D session for those that went? Hum

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Thanks for looking Chuck.
Mason-Dixon went well. I stayed home to do taxes, yuk!! Mach I ran good, Probe ran good and etc.....

FYI--if anyone is looking for a motorized chair for someone who can't get around, I have one for sale. It belonged to my Aunt who passed last year. It's a Maxima with the wide seat back, basket and two new gel batteries too. It's listed on craigslist with pictures.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ma Brewer-Christine,

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Hey Keith. Door jambs are in a house. Roll Eyes

Gee Bob, Your post should read something like I'm stupid lol

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I rule

Right, Frankie?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm Busted

Yes you are

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
bob,i didnt scratch your car!!track tested and hank approved!!so when you coming to get it.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
I don't have that kind of money. Maybe if you wanted a said 67 camaro we could work something out. Anyway, that car has to be pretty big to fit my outta shape a$$ in it. Maybe even put a door on it, and a swing out bar..... Shut up Keith!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
HEY CHUCK! WE STILL ON TONITE? LET ME KNOW. DID YOU LET ANYONE ELSE KNOW?

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Joey, yep, 7:30ish for me! Shelly, Mark, AJ, Bri, I think are in. I'm hungry!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Smile Frown Big Grin Wink Red Face Razz Cool I'm stupid Busted This thread is dead Off topic welcome I rule Where's the icon that says, "Franks gay"?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't have that kind of money. Maybe if you wanted a said 67 camaro we could work something out. Anyway, that car has to be pretty big to fit my outta shape a$$ in it. Maybe even put a door on it, and a swing out bar..... Shut up Keith!

Had all kind of things to say. Guess you figured that out huh ? censored

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bob D.

If you would stop eating all those power lunches you could fit in that Dragster and maybe get your Camaro in the nines. I speak from experience and now have to use a five foot shoe horn to get in Lori’s car. It used to be very spacious. See you at lunch in Latrobe! LOL

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by suprcheby:
Bob D.

If you would stop eating all those power lunches you could fit in that Dragster and maybe get your Camaro in the nines. I speak from experience and now have to use a five foot shoe horn to get in Lori’s car. It used to be very spacious. See you at lunch in Latrobe! LOL

I don't eat any more than I ever did. I just got lazy. Gonna start walking again. I'll be in the 9s before you know it. Or at least be able to walk up the steps without taking a rest halfway up.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
you know its bad when you have to take a nap half way through your sandwich lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCK T!!!!

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Chuckles from Brianna and I.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chuck. Enjoy the day buddy.
Dan

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post