DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Bob thats because someone else got there before we did...next time me and you will walk in at the same time...lol

All I can say is me and Chuck had to call a truths yesturday....he got married and soon after found out he is now a "DUDE IM BROKE"...and he said he didnt mind takin one for the team, and the place had good pizza and wings, so that did it no more messin with Chuck for me.

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Wow, now THAT's some good stuff!!! Big Grin

We'll see how long the truce lasts, dragster boy. After all, you tried to claim, and you weren't even big enough to go on that ride. Of course, we almost both got blocked by Greg.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
The best is when you can see the kook talking feverishly into his headset but he doesn't have the mike keyed or he's on the wrong channel. Then he gives you the two arms up into the air and the slow head shake while staring at the ground, like it's your fault you didn't hear what he was yelling at you. Oh man, I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tony, that paints a pretty good picture. Big Grin
Can you reenact that as well as the Rambo, and Bill impersonations? Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
As long as Tony doesn't try and impersonate Michael Phelps I am good with it. Cause that paints an ugly picture with some really white legs....LOL Eyes

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Chuck are you kidding me, a truce between you and scotty has about a 10 minute window of lasting out somewhere. Look how dinner at Mr Mikes Pub went friday night. He went to the gym about 20 times that night and would have Cxxk blocked you in a second. Remember i was there the night he tossed you under the buss and then wacked you again with a mac truck to finish you off. That was just mean. I will take the vegas odds on this one it won't last.

Tony of all people you have no room to talk about poor old keith on the radio. Lets go ask your buddy Beaver Bob i bet he has instructions for you this year again. What do you use for the letter D and J....

Bill Turk

Posts: 178 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Why Bill, what ever do you mean?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
DAMMIT AJ!!!!!
Just when that image has (thankfully) slipped from memory, you have to burn my retinas again.

Bill, I forgot about that with Beaver Bob. LOL Don't forget P.

How long the truce lasts will depend on dragster boy. Though it has a chance if we spend some more time at Mr Mike's. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sorry Chuck but that image is permanently burned into my brain so I felt I shouldn't be the only one suffering.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, Greg Miller!!
I don't know who gave you the crappy weather though... wasn't me.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy belated Birthday to Ashley Deniker!! OOPS!

Happy Birthday to Greg Miller!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Greg!!!

Happy belated (how late Christine?) birthday to Ashley Deniker as well!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ashley birthday was on Monday the 26th, and I feel like crap!! Ashley is the big "2"!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Isn't that terrible two ? If she is anything like her old man it is! Devil Wink

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
happy birthday to Greg, old man. Also to Ashley.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to Greg and Ashley! How's everyone else doing? Unfortunately, I'm probably not going to make it to the practice tree race because I have a pool tournament. Good luck to all who attend. I had a great time last year!

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Russ, you better run!!! Tongue

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Pool meat? Do you want to borrow my speedo?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Meat or meet???? duh

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
meat, as in check out my pool nestled in my speedo.