DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i remember at norwalk you told of your love for that song haha

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Russ Benish's dad passed away today. The viewing wll be held at Vincent Rodgers Funeral Home, 805 Pennsylvania Ave, Irwin, but the details are currently being worked out. I'll post when I hear.

To the Benish family, my deepest and most sincere condolences. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My condolences to the Benish family. I will keep you in my prayers.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My condolences to the Benish fanily, as well. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Stuckey
posted Hide Post
Thoughts an Prayers for the Benish Family, God Bless

Posts: 57 | Location: French Creek WV | Registered: August 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers to Russ and his family

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sonya and I send our prayers to Russ and his family.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Deepest condolences, and our thoughts and prayers are with the Benish family, Dean & Linda Pollock

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
Very sad to hear. Deepest condolences to Russ and the Benish family.

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Russ and Allison,Jacob and Kelly our heart felt sympathy extended to the both of you and your family. May you find peace. Keep the memories in your mind and the love in your hearts.

Mark and Christine

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ma Brewer-Christine,

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Joe Jr.
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear the sad news, Russ and family you have our deepest sympathy, our thoughts and prayers go out to your family. The Fox's (Joe Jr. & Joe Sr.)

1978 Chevy Camaro, SBC Powered - 4X06 and PX 21

Posts: 27 | Location: Portage, Pa | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
our condolences to you and yours russ..prest racing..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Condolences and prayers go to Russ and his family. Sorry to hear about your dad.

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Beth and I send our prayers and condolences to you and your family, Russ.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Our deepest condolences to Glen Cottrill and his family. Glen's father passed away. For those they do not know Glen, he raced at Keystone for many years. He now resides in Florida. We are thinking about you Glen.

Mark & Christine

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear that Russ. We send our prayers.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Russ, Kelley, your wonderful spouses, Your great family, you have all my sympathy.

Glenn, to you and all of your family, you also have all my sympathy.

To both families, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. May God bless you and give you strenth and courage in this difficult time.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
My condolences to Glen and his family.

For Mr. Benish, the visitation hours are 2-4 and 7-9 on Friday, with a service at 11am Saturday at the funeral home, Vincent Rodgers Funeral Home, 805 Pennsylvania Ave, Irwin.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
sorry russ for your loss....prayers sent!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Our condolences to Russ and Family.
Andy and Andy Jr.

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post