DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
That pic could definitely qualify for one of those Discovery channel shows about big foot, where there is a quick blurr and then gone. No way identifiable as anyone that I know...lol

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Awe...Did Nick have an accident....Its okay buddy...Next time make sure the box of Kleenex isnt across the room.LOL Wink Tongue

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
[IMG:top] [/IMG]

Chuck you just cant win dude, o and your boy Barry is already talking smack about tomorrow......He said your getting smacked lol

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dude, even My Cousin Vinny could get enough reasonable doubt as to whether or not that's me. Looks more like Grimus from McDonald's than me.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Scotty I said that you were going to get smacked. I let you win last time so that you would get a big head and boy did it work! Doesn't really matter because you would give the stripe back anyways LOL!!

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
How are you guys kidding. You must have forgot that I was going to be there. Looks like all three of you guys are going to get smacked. Heck Amber could probably smack all of you. Razz

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
A lot of smackin goin on. Maybe we should leave you guys alone!!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yes, leave them alone. That is a good idea. Eek

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You know T as bad as Scotty smacked me last week Amber could probably smack me lol. How sad is that.

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I would love for Amber to smack me. And i have no clue what you guys are even talking about.

Sorry T, I had to.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
LOL I pretty much set myself up for that one

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Nick you got your own women. Just get out the peanut butter. Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Oh my. Sounds like it's getting personal here. Watch out T. Keep your eye on Nick Devil

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yes T you did set yourself up. Be more carefull

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
How come everytime I ever went out to eat with Scotty, we had the gay waiter take care of us??? What am I missing here? Then they say he is sofa king......

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
You guys think this is bad, this is nothing. Try wearing a radio for a day tuned in to Keith's channel. Now that's pretty bad. Huh Nick?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
You guys think this is bad, this is nothing. Try wearing a radio for a day tuned in to Keith's channel. Now that's pretty bad. Huh Nick?

I've been through 3 therapists trying to rid myself of things I heard on channel 3 of the PRP radio system.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah I heard Keith's radio can be very interesting Eek

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I heard a few guys up in the street lanes talking and they said they bring a scanner to the track and they can't believe some of the things they hear. I just laughed to myself LOL.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop