DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Cool Nick, she is beautiful. Are you gonna keep her up in the tower with you?

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Oh my! She looks like our dog Laser! We had to put Laser down due to old age! Oh wow, the eyes the tail everything like Laser! I'm so jealous and I love Husky babies! Congratulations!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Her and Schultz will have a good time hanging out in the tower together.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Her and Schultz will have a good time hanging out in the tower together.

I thought the same thing. She is a really cool dog and really well behaved. She tries playing with my little dog now but the little dog wants nothing to do with her lol.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hey nick...sweet dog! if u do keep it in the tower with you just make sure you crack and window and make sure there arent any nuts or bolts on the floor...right tony?? lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Tedesco:
Turocy do you ever shut up? My god man, have some dignity and give your company the 8 hours they deserve and stop hitting the refresh button on DRR all day. Just kidding buddy.

I want to introduce everyone to the newest member of the PRP family

Her name is sidney, i found her outside on Saturday night in the middle of that blizzard, covered in snow and freezing. I got her scanned for a chip and put up signs everywhere and no one has claimed her, so she's mine Smile

Nicole, everyone needs their mental health breaks. Big Grin

So... in this pic above, to Sidney's right, who stained the rug, her or you???

Nice looking puppy, huskys are cool.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Dude, that's not cool at all.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Schultz and Santa. Check out santas eyes, he was a little freaked out.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
What the f??

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
im only messing with ya buddy lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Nick, can't help but notice the PS2 game in the corner.... IHRA professional drag racing 2005 haha

Beautiful Dog, congrats....

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I saw this video on another site and thought it was pretty crazy. Check out the camero in the left lane.

http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg28/chevrolade1/?ac...¤t=kcir042.flv

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
[IMG:top] [/IMG]

Chuck, whats up with this pic, o wait I no you froze up tryin to spit some game to the Chili's waitress you had to go to Appelbees to avoid her.....lol

Chuck lets make a chili's run this weekend I gotta show a certain waitress a picture to prove a point...dont worry she still cant be all that mad still

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Mikey all I can say is thats one grocery getter I would love to drive... and its already my color

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
There you go hatin' again, Scotty. Just realize you're a 5 dollar boy, and I'm a million dollar man. Besides, you have a better shot of saying that's Bigfoot than me, with a pic that blurry.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Scotty that looks like a photoshopped pic to me. My man Chuck would have been spittin mad game to the waitress.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Bigfoot........... Thats funny. Wink

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Lol that isn't a stain on the rug..she spilled her water bowl right before the picture.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Uh huh... Roll Eyes

Just making sure... I've been in the tower with you, I know you're barely housebroken. Big Grin