DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
meat, as in check out my pool nestled in my speedo.

" Oh Sweet Jesus."

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This is a conversation I dont want any part of....Reminds me of Porkeys when they are talking to the freshman girls. They ask the girls, 'Do you know why they call him meat?' When they way no they send the girls over to ask him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I went back and deleted my other comment. But I really like Chuck's!! LOL

Go Pens

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
tony knows all about meat

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thats a very small subject for Tony Sleep

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i heard he likes to impersonate buffalo bill...might just be a stupid rumor tho Confused

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I heard that Scotty was trying to enhance his racing abilities last night by downing strange concoctions. You sly dog you Scotty, already trying to get an edge for the upcoming season huh? By the way, how is your head today ? Eek

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
How do you know when Scotty has had one or eight too many?

He's seeing 3 Kara Jo's.
He calls everyone Chuck, including Kara Jo.
The tabletop sees his head more than his helmet did this season.
The focus you usually see him use on the tree, he's using on standing and walking.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Scotty was just trying to be a little more compatible with the car, both running on large amounts of alcohol. BE--------THE CAR! BE THE CAR! Na Na Na Na Na Na Na

I just want to live while Im alive

Posts: 44 | Location: in your closet | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
WAY TO GO STEELERS

KEEP YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT THEN ROCK THEIR WORLDS.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
What a game!! Awesome job STEELERS!! I thought my wife jinxed the game when she fed me Arizona ranch covered wings.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Steeler Nation!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
oh yea baby!!!great job steelers!!! Big Grin

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
All I can say is when a challeng is put down theres no backing down....Bill and Chuck....just dont remember much and have no cell phone anymore lol..

Awesome job Steelers, Pittsburgh and Champions just go together in all sports lol

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
eply

Sixburgh Raceway Park?

has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hey tony...how bout bruce playing born to run during half time lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
FOR SALE: 1934 Chevy Aero Roadster set up for BBC with glide 4 Link and strut front with brakes, steering is there...all fiberglass suncoast body with grille, decklid and fiberglass dash. Brand new mickey's all the way around with New Bogart lite weight aluminum wheels. Have new billet pistol grip shifter with chrome biondo electric shift solenoid, harwood scoop, grant steering wheel. There are a few other extras that go as well....MAKE OFFER! engine and tranny setup can be changed! car is not plumbed or wired. i have pictures just ask!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Born to Run, best song ever.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post